Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

cuff links

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
are the club still doing them, can't see them on the site.

Comments

• Options
    oh dear found them in menswear, don't like em tho..http://tickets.cafc.co.uk/productview.ink?pcode=Multi-stripe%20Cufflinks&pcategory=Men
  • Options
    tell ya what, i'm not being bias here, but they look MUCH better in real life. They're like the 'Paul Smith' Style, the colours look better than they do in that pic, and they're a really nice size. I bought them for my brother for his wedding day.
  • Options
    I have a set of those (wore them last night infact) and have to agree with suz, they look a lot nicer in person.
  • Options
    I know but I really like the ones I used to have and now can't find, simply the club emblem and that's it.
  • Options
    maybe Ebay fella
  • Options
    I'd of thought chain links would be more your style Raz!
  • Options
    yeah saw them but not what I want either...

:)
  • Options
    I've got the nw ones and like 'em. Look much better in the flesh so to speak!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]I'd of thought chain links would be more your style Raz![/quote]

Blimey Oaksters up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what about a cafc garter?

(not for me obviously)

;)
  • Options
    ebay has Jack Charlton cuff links - doh!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]what about a cafc garter?

(not for me obviously)

;)

we made a charlton garter for curb_it. red and white and bought the badges to put on it. set of 4 in a box.
  • Options
    T.M.I
  • Options
    I think this might be beyong my abilities Suze, are you volunteering your services?

;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]T.M.I

lol. they also gathered my thighs were bigger than they were as as it fell down round my ankles outside the church... even more TMI....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]I think this might be beyong my abilities Suze, are you volunteering your services?

;)

erm nope. the hens usually organise that sort of thing for the bride without the groom knowing anything about it!
  • Options
    you may be relieved to hear I found my charlton cuff links in the loft (big round club badge type) although can't find the gold coloured ones I used to have, still have the tie clip though.

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]you may be relieved to hear I found my charlton cuff links in the loft (big round club badge type) although can't find the gold coloured ones I used to have, still have the tie clip though.

excited about the big day? 3 days to go! wooooOOOoooooo
  • Options
    dum, dum, de, dum can you heart that's your freedom disappearing lol

Only kidding!

Best wishes for the Wedding...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i want those bloody cuff links now...... i think they look great... have to get the right shirt though...
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]i want those bloody cuff links now...... i think they look great... have to get the right shirt though...[/quote]

you can't have them they're mine...
  • Options
    Yes looking forward to it Suze, lots of fine detail stuff just left to do

Dazzeler, freedom went years ago mate..

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]T.M.I[/quote]

lol. they also gathered my thighs were bigger than they were as as it fell down round my ankles outside the church... even more TMI....[/quote]

I must have been pointing the camera the other way at the time
  • Options
    with the Aussie dollar now at a level that justifies the name the 'pacific peso' id have to fork out about 50 bucks....

I like them ...
  • Options
    Lost the web link with directions etc.....

Can you whisper it to me.

Ta
  • Options
    Yes good luck for Saturday Razil. May it be a bit warmer tho!! Look forward to seeing some pics.

Brenda
  • Options
    outlook is look brighter and a little warmer, fingers crossed.