Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Official Parkinson Out thread

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
*runs and hides*

Some things in life are bad
They can really make you mad
Other things just make you swear and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble, give a whistle
And this'll help things turn out for the best...

And...always look on the bright side of life...
Always look on the light side of life...

Comments

• Options
    he's got a 2 year plan give him a chance
    it's not his fault the previous coaching set up has produced a crock of shit for a team
  • Options
    Ah but he was an integral part of that coaching set up
  • Options
    To be honest, I posted this as a bit of laugh, and it should be taken tounge-in-cheek, as it's all been a bit serious of late on here.

Disappointed we didn't get a point from the game as it certainly sounded like we were good for it.

I do, however, agree with cfgs. Parky was AP's right-hand-man and I thought he'd have gone with him?

For me, the jury is out until a few games down the line...
  • Options
    Is he playing his best team on Saturday?

Thats the way forward I think, we are a team in recovery (or under sedation, take your pick)

I'm prepared to give him a chance
  • Options
    Feck off he's only caretaker manager for now anyway and from what i've heard he chose a good side!
  • Options
    Think this was only meant as a joke - calm down.
  • Options
    i've sunk it to be honest, because no matter how tongue in cheek, it will be picked up elsewhere as serious
  • Options
    Elsewhere?

How very mysterious.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]i've sunk it to be honest, because no matter how tongue in cheek, it will be picked up elsewhere as serious

Very, very much tounge in cheek AFKA.

My point was that we're in a bad situation as a club, but no matter what's going on you still gotta raise a smile...

Glug...

Glug...

Glug...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: P_Air[/cite]To be honest, I posted this as a bit of laugh, and it should be taken tounge-in-cheek, as it's all been a bit serious of late on here.

Disappointed we didn't get a point from the game as it certainly sounded like we were good for it.

I do, however, agree with cfgs. Parky was AP's right-hand-man and I thought he'd have gone with him?

For me, the jury is out until a few games down the line...

I see what your saying, one question for you. Have you ever disagreed with your Gaffer? hoped you would one day get the chance to show how you'd do it different? my gaffer f**ks every day in my opinion, should I go if he was to get the tintac? Ok thats 3 questions ;-)