Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

1st game in charge

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
by Dowie....defeat at West Ham

by Reed....defeat at Reading

by Pardew.....defeat (?)

by Parky......defeat at QPR.

spot any simarlarities????????

( Pardew may have got a draw at home (v Fulham) - don't really want to recal his reign)

Comments

• Options
    golfie leave it mate we weren't that bad tonite,but again 2 poor goals to give away,but your point on the other thread we the droppin of holland and bailey is not valid semedo and racon were very impressive.I will give u moo2 over cranie
  • Options
    I'd rather have Semedo at full baack andd Bailey in midfield.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Agree with Hand G. I'd make five changes for Sat, three of them in the back four and the other two up front...

Weaver
    Semedo Hudson Fortune Basey
    Gillespie Bailey Racon Bouazza
    Dickson Todorov

You will notice one of the main differences above is only two loanees rather than the five tonight.
  • Options
    where was bailey? and why play cranie and youga possibly our worst two full backs/defenders of a leaky defence?
  • Options
    I would not change the team to much for saturday in fact i would go with the same unless a new left back came in.
    Thought the lads gave it there all and that was what i wanted to see more than the result at least we had some fight.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite][img h=267 w=377]http://www.susheewa.com/blog/uploads/snore.gif[/img][/quote]

thanks
  • Options
    we can't keep changing the squad, they need to start gelling and what we had out there last night wasn't a bad side, we need to get some sort of consistency. for the first time in a long time i thought we actually looked like we put out a midfield, and there was plenty of movement on the wings. racon surprised me, he had a good game, in fact i can't think of anyone who had a really bad game and i came away from loftus road last night gutted that we had lost when normally i'm furious that we've played so shit. so lets just for once, regardless of the loss, look for some positives and move on to saturday when we will surely thump the saints. positivity is a good thing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CAFCBourne[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite][img h=267 w=377][/img]http://www.susheewa.com/blog/uploads/snore.gif

thanks
    :)
  • Options
    Lennie Lawrence 0 - 0 v Shrewsbury (as caretaker)

Alan Curbishley 0 -2 v Huddersfield
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What about South Stand HI?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]What about South Stand HI?

Jimmy South won his first game 4 -3 at home v Bournemouth and Boscombe FC
  • Options
    Parky OUT

100% record of losing games thats a worse record than all the managers above.

Sack the board

Its Curbs fault

;-)
  • Options
    I blame Andrew Mills.
  • Options
    Sat put Semedo back at left back, moo2 right back, then Hud and Primus or Fortune in, we need to get the defence firmed up.
  • Options
    Alan Curbishley 0 -2 v Huddersfield[/quote]

Curbs first sole game was against West Brom 1-0 defeat, altough with Gritty beat Newcastle 2-1