Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Hokey Cokey

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
I know it was briefly mentioned in the match thread, but can someone explain exactly what this is about as it caused about a 5 minute discussion on the radio!

Comments

• Options
    It's a warm up Liverpool do, where the players jog into the middle where Kins was standing, then turn and sprint out. Hamstring warm up I think
  • Options
    we came out before qpr for 2nd half.
    kinsella in the middle, the team in a small circle around him (think team huddle). then they all jog out 15-20 yds in almost sychronised swimming style perfection, turn, jog back in towards kins and sprint on the spot in a small circle..............and repeat 2-3 times.
  • Options
    Nice, does it make them better defenders?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Nice, does it make them better defenders?

Quite clearly not, saw the goals on SSN this morning, even the commentator said our defence was non existent for their opener.
  • Options
    must be doing the hokey cokey for 90 minutes the way weve been playing maybe doing the twist would improve results.
  • Options
    did you go yesterday then? or birmingham?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]did you go yesterday then? or birmingham?

Or Argyle?
  • Options
    no suz went to ipswich awful i gather they done ok at qpr and brum but the results are what count and not the performance look at saturday well u was there u saw it for yourself.