Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC London Last Night

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Did anyone else hear the commentry last night, Steve Brown said he would like to help the club in whatever way possible during this crisis.. Would be great to get him in to work with the Defence. curbs had him for a while at the hammers didnt he? but not sure it lasted to long tho. Stevie Brown wont let you down.. Possible outsider for the job? or a good additon to the coaching staff as we currently have our chief scout coaching the defence and to be honest Brownie V Chapple there is no contest in who is best..

Comments

• Options
    I would love to see him back at the club as a coach, but definitely not as manager!
  • Options
    Would love him back, too.

Missed him on the commentary last night - I lost count of the number of times they got the teams mixed up for throw-ins and free-kicks - very difficult to follow at times.
  • Options
    Browny was reserve team coach at Wet Spam under Pards. Curbs gave him the boot.
  • Options
    SOS Browny.Reckon he could do better than Weaver at the moment.

;-)
  • Options
    Was going to suggest this in another thread. None of this lot puts their body on the line like Browny used to. He should show them the video of the 4-2 at Highbury. He was awesome that day and threw himself in the way of everything.
    We should definitely take up his offer, he'd work well with Kins as well.
  • Options
    wish he could still play we need someone with his fight and determination out on the park now.
  • Options
    said it for the last 2 months GET BROWNY INTO OUR CLUB NOW
  • Options
    Can we re-name this "the bring Browny in" thread so that it might get someones attention at the top.
  • Options
    I'm interested in this because I heard Brown on BBC London on Sunday. He was being interviewed by Mick Collins who does a show on there every week and I think is a Charlton fan?

He seemed to be friends with Brown, and they were chatting about the importance of the club getting someone involved who would get the fans enthusiastic again. Brown said then he would be really keen and they also mentioned Chris Powell and Dean Kiely.

Didn't hear the commentry on Tuesday because I was at Loftus Road.