Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How "friendly"

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
will our "friendly" debt be if (when) we get relegated?

I think we will end up in administration if we go down

BUT in the words of Nolly discuss....

Comments

• Options
    If you were a supporter and had the means to keep us out of administration would you do it?

Worth considering that question yourself (royal you, not just you Len) and then asking yourself what RM et al's answers would be.
  • Options
    Even the friendliest of debts are not friendly in todays circumstances are they?
  • Options
    I'm sure if worst comes to worst we can sell the training ground.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I'm sure if worst comes to worst we can sell the training ground.

Or Luke Varney .... ?

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Even the friendliest of debts are not friendly in todays circumstances are they?

That is my point really....

as it stands the Prem and megabucks that go with it are a step away hence hope of repayment/ takeover whatever.

As a third division club all we can do is sell the family silver.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]I'm sure if worst comes to worst we can sell the training ground.

Or Luke Varney .... ?

;o)

Some things are priceless!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite] the Prem and megabucks that go with it are a step away

Blimey Len.How tall are you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]the Prem and megabucks that go with it are astepaway

Blimey Len.How tall are you?

alright-theoretical step away :-)
  • Options
    I remember waiting for the High Court's decision a few years ago, it was unbearable. The only light relief was a Sun snap of Killer rescuing some kegs of beer before the bailiffs turned up at the Valley club. This aspect of our current plight hadn't occurred to me but yes ,nasty things could happen with relegation.