Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kin Kin Kinsella

As kins is now involved with the first team. Would it give the crowd a lift on Saturday if he came out on the pitch for the warm up?
He could then give the North Stand "the old heave ho" before returning to the dug out. It might just work!

Comments

• Options
    Anything is worth a try at the moment...
  • Options
    The only thing which will work is if our defenders could defend and our strikers take their chances.

But your idea would be good to see.
  • Options
    He came out to do the Hokey-Cokey, last night.
  • Options
    he was involved in the warm up at QPR so presumably he will do the same on saturday. i was told by a charlton person last night that kins and chappell were sent in the dressing room before the game to talk to the players about being a charlton player and what it should mean to them. i hope it helped, it certainly was an improved performance last night, by a long way.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    'Charlton players'. This is the analogy curbs used to use when he was courting potential signings.

You know.Sit them down show them some pictures of a derelict valley and some present day shots,playoff video and prem league highlights to bang into them just how far we've come and how we are continually striving to improve.If they had a tear in their eye and bought into it all then they were signed on the spot.
    If not. 'nice meeting you' and all that.

Wonder if this still goes on? It's obviously not being done in the management interview process of late.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]He came out to do the Hokey-Cokey, last night.[/quote]

New idea for a song. Gotta to better than the poxy fiiiiiiiiiiish....
  • Options
    I seriously think they should get rid of that stupid fish. It is a big distraction to the crowd and everybody now needs to be focused 100% on supporting the team.
    Henry is this something you could address with the club or are you no longer involved?
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]I seriously think they should get rid of that stupid fish. It is a big distraction to the crowd and everybody now needs to be focused 100% on supporting the team.
    Henry is this something you could address with the club or are you no longer involved?

Providing we are winning the fish goes down quite well...it's been a drag lately and been done very very half-heartedly as we are often losing when the fish turns up and the Valley is a somewhat dispirited place right now anyway....if we start winning again the fish will be a welcome character again, and a daft but exclusive oddity to us Addicks....when done to it's full potential it confuses the shyte outa the oppo fans, which is worth it's appearance any day.
    Get back to winning ways and we'll get some yardage outa Fishy again....you'll see.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: queensland_addick[/cite]I seriously think they should get rid of that stupid fish. It is a big distraction to the crowd and everybody now needs to be focused 100% on supporting the team.

I'm no longer involved.

Speak to Tel-in-OZ as he's one of the overseas reps on the new Fans' Forum or to Rothko who is also on the forum.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

I'm no longer involved.

Speak to Tel-in-OZ as he's one of the overseas reps on the new Fans' Forum or to Rothko who is also on the forum.

You were named as a director in the Sheffield United programme Henry....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2008
    Was I? I think they must all be missing me!

Just shows you how useless all the comms team are. Still haven't put the Helguson or Harte signings up on the OS

: - )
  • Options
    Anyway, back to the Kins business. 2 seconds after Kitson scored that winner against Palarse Kins ran over to 'our' stand and shouted "You're the best" right in front of my son , smiled, and punched the air in time honoured fashion. Thus he can't do a thing wrong in March51 land though the way this season's going he probably will!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    If Parky and Kins want to get one thing right - then that's rebuild the relationship between players and fans.

If the players responded, then even the booing twats surely would get behind their own team.