Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Still gutted one night on.

Gotta say i've felt like shite all day,apart from when we left the Valley this is the lowest i have felt as a Charlton fan.The players put so much effort in last night and got no reward,when are we going to get a break.The phone hasn't stopped ringin from Palace and Millwall mugs,enjoyin our demise,it wouldn't surprise me if the club give Parky the job on the basis if we do go down he has got a club out of that league before.

Comments

• Options
    Hadn't Pardew with a team in this league? lol
  • Options
    Don't despair Steve. I wasn't there last night but all I've heard is how great the effort was and I'm sure it won't be long before it all starts to turn around.
  • Options
    im so desperate for us to stay up
  • Options
    I had a long discussion with a Palace fan at work today and how a few different scenarios could play out with us, Millwall and Palace.

1) We go down, Millwall go up, Palace go up
    2) We stay up, Millwall go up (I don't like this bit) and Palace stay where they are
    3) We put together the mother of all runs and go up, Palace don't win a game from now until the end of next September and die horribly sliding down. Millwall do the same and end up in tier 4 and then my friends, the clever-dumb balance is restored and everything will feel normal again ;-)

Funnily enough he said he would kill for our squad of players under Warnock. Make of that what you will
  • Options
    Cheer up Stevie....you know that as soon as I leave the country our fortunes will turn mate, and you will all be chipping in to ensure I dont return

:-)
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    For the Love of God pack those bags mate!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]...The phone hasn't stopped ringin from Palace and Millwall mugs,enjoyin our demise...[/quote]

But I thought they didn't care about us and we're not their rivals, particularly smallwall! What gives?
  • Options
    :-)
    Im going, Im going.....

But not until Sunday morning....after the Saints game
  • Options
    Im just shocked the Nigels and Spanners have the abilty to use telephones... as most have not yet developed Opposable Thumbs...

phone-703498.jpg