Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So New *fresh* Team for Saturday

Had his issues past games but I will still go with

In between the sticks
Weaver

At the Back -
Hudson - Fortune - Primus / Cranie

Mouts and Basey - Wingbacks????? Although Basey's pace might cause an issue with that.......

The Middle
Semdo - Racon
Bouzazza (Let him roam all over the attacking 3rd)

Uptop
Dickson and Toddy / Gray / Varney / Mcloud - Hell I dont care just as long as he starts with Dickson! Give the boy a chance from the start!!!!

Is Dickson the only Striker not to start a game this year??

Comments

• if you include all the seven (count them) loans - if you believe the press today - then those salaried and contracted players must feel pretty fed up. So to raise their spirits this must be the team for the next five matches :

Weaver

Moutouakil Fortune Hudson Basey

Semedo

Bailey Racon Shelvey

Todorov

Dickson

This team has pace, craft and strength and flair. If Parkinson can't see that man management demands this sort of team, then, sorry - PARKINSON OUT!
  • [cite]Posted By: daveroan[/cite] If Parkinson can't see that man management demands this sort of team, then, sorry - PARKINSON OUT!

Really alredy sheesh what a load of codswallop
  • [cite]Posted By: daveroan[/cite]if you include all the seven (count them) loans - if you believe the press today - then those salaried and contracted players must feel pretty fed up. So to raise their spirits this must be the team for the next five matches :

Weaver

Moutouakil Fortune Hudson Basey

Semedo

Bailey Racon Shelvey

Todorov

Dickson

This team has pace, craft and strength and flair. If Parkinson can't see that man management demands this sort of team, then, sorry - PARKINSON OUT!

Lacks a bit of width but that is not necessarily a bad thing if the wide players are not performing.

Do we really want to play young Jonjo in front of a booing, unsupportive crowd though? Mind you he has to get used to it sometime I guess!
  • I personally think that with the exception of Fortune (if fit) in for Primus, maybe a striker in for Gray if his problems are affecting him too much to play, and anybody in for Youga, then Parky will play the same team that played on tuesday. Cannot see him dropping Racon, Bouazza, Gillespie or Semedo so there's your midfield.
  • Leave the four in midfield and the two up front that started the game on tuesday.

Tinker around with the back four. Fortune back in?
  • Weaver

mouts

McElvey

Hudson

Fortune

Racon

semedo

Dizzy

Bouzzy

Burton

Mcleod
  • I'll happily watch that, 6 changes from the mob that lost 5-2.
  • Have gone for the SOOPER Alan Pardoo throw names on a board and hope they stick routine.

So we have
    Weaver blocking the goal,
    Hudson at Centre Half,
    Semedo sweeping in front,
    Bouazza and Gillespie bombing on,
    The other 5 strikers all admiring McLeod's ridiculously coloured boots.

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!

Weaver

Hudson

Semedo

Bouazza Burton Mcleod Gray Dickson Todorov Gillespie

Sub: Matt Holland, raising his chest. obv.
  • Weaver

Moutaouakil Hudson Fortune McEveley
    Gillespie Semedo Racon Bouazza
    Gray Waghorn

Bench

Semedo can move into defence if needed, so no need for Basey on the bench.

Though Burton will be there somewhere I expect, Basey could be, I'd like Todorov to be on the bench, Sam is useful as a sub. There's also Bailey, and Shelvey needs to be coming off the bench at times.

Chose Yassin as we need McEveley more than Cranie, Yassin getting forward at home is very useful.

So overall its hard to choose, so many options now. Have to remember only 5 of the loanees can be involved.