Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Our Next 4 Games

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Will Bring 10 points and the gloom will start to lift!

Comments

• Options
    I don't think so.
    Can't see us dropping points at Blackpool.
  • Options
    My colleague at work is a Saints fan and he is convinced that they're going to kickstart our season just as they did for Hull this time last year.

For some strange reason, I'm feeling optimistic about the rest of the season.

We are Charlton's Red n White Army.
  • Options
    looking at them though Southampton, Blackpool, coventry, derby all are not unbeatable with the improved performance tuesday after working only 2 days with them, i'm feeling a little more confident towards the weekend after he has more time with his own ideas.
    I know he worked with them before but this is his chance to manage probably the biggest club he is gonna be offered and from listening to him i think he wants to grab it with both hands.

Good Luck PP

Up the reds
  • Options
    this is the best thread for ages :-)
  • Options
    This board can be overly negative but at least a few on here try to bring it round to a positive vein unlike on Addickted where they are all seem ready to slash their wrists
  • Options
    Looking at that (doning my very large rose tinted glasses) Really think thats 9 points, well atleast 7 points,

I'd go as far as sayin I'd b disappointed if we didn't get 7 points or more, tuesday sounded alot more positive, maybe didn't feel it at the time since couldn't get there and only saw the result, but on relection I have calmed down and actually speakin ppl there and reading reports really sounded positive. But we can't fall into pards trait and ticker with the team, other than Youga who has to be dropped, should stay the same for a few games, baring any injuries.

and I'm glad semedo and racon played well together, somethin we've been cryin out for since they were signed, composed CMs who can tackle, pass and pull the strings
  • Options
    If we can sort the back four out, then it's possible.
  • Options
    E I E I E I O... Up the football league we go !!!!
  • Options
    Just to bring you all back down

we wont get 1 point from those 12 available

conceding 30 and scoring just 2
  • Options
    nla - you need to stop hanging about with Steve mate. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thing is WSS i am extreemly confident we will turn it around and that will start saturday

but i just am in the mood to niggle and harass this afternoon
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]My colleague at work is a Saints fan and he is convinced that they're going to kickstart our season just as they did for Hull this time last year.

For some strange reason, I'm feeling optimistic about the rest of the season.

We are Charlton's Red n White Army.

Southampton beat Hull this time last year 4-0

They did lose to them 5-0 away in March though.