Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Negative Post

To be honest I think we are in total disaray at the moment. Going backwards at an alarming rate. Looking for something positive but just can`t find anything.

Comments

• Options
    surprised you couldn't add your opinion onto one of the other negative posts already on the site.
  • Options
    Suzi in fairness there isn't much to get positive about
  • Options
    Dont be so negative suzi
  • Options
    Why are there only four posts on this negative thread that is rubbish & completely un-acceptable !
  • Options
    I expect to send more christmas cards than I recieve - therefore during December I will be in negative post.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Suzi in fairness there isn't much to get positive about

no no i guess not - I mean, we've just got 2 players for the expense of 1 that we don't know how they could possibly help our campaign as the outgoing player wasn't doing it for us. lets wait and see on saturday before we start moaning about it. I love varney and am gutted he's gone, but if the 2 coming in improve our chances then it can only be a good thing. we've probably offloaded some high wages for some lower ones for 2 players.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why are there only four posts on this negative thread that is rubbish & completely un-acceptable !

Yep, very negative attitude by all these negative posters, I've never seen the like!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Why are there only four posts on this negative thread that is rubbish & completely un-acceptable !

cos every other negative person has headed to the pub early? i know of 3 people on route already!
  • Options
    if signing Deon Burton is something to be positive about then heaven help us.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

Yep, very negative attitude by all these negative posters, I've never seen the like!

must be an 'away' negative thread.
    on any other clubs boards on a cold thursday november evening there would be at least double the posts;-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You mustn't poo poo the poo poo
  • Options
    our away(and mine for you touchy lot) support in numbers is as crap as ever FACT....
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]You mustn't poo poo the poo poo

The poo pooing was probably circumstantial, however if you poo poo the poo pooing you can end up with the whole club destroyed - by poo poo
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    No you're right Suze, we only wasted £2million on Varney for him to replaced by Deon Burton.

Most depressing signing since Traore

Gone for a Deon.