Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well done the fans

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Fed up with crap being thrown at the fans.

"its the boo-ers fault"
"its negative attitude"

Blah blah blah

20,000 every week
people concerned enough TO CARE

Better to be a REALIST than " we will turn the corner next week" rose tinted hog wash.

Comments

• Options
    Better to support the boys on the field than boo in my opinion!
  • Options
    its not people booing that has put us where we are
  • Options
    I am not concerned with that, the booing is childish, I do not want to hear it, it should be left for the pantomimes. I love watching the Addicks, even at the moment, however, when I listen to the booing it bores me. I would much rather listen to songs and witty banter. That is one of the things I love about live football.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited November 2008
  • Options
    We only have one song. Maybe two.
  • Options
    I prefer them to booing.
  • Options
    And I still want to know why "we" clap at the end of VFR ?
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    REALISM SMEALISM its all subjective and part of the wonderful tapestry of opinion about football, makes it more fun doesnt it? :0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]And I still want to know why "we" clap at the end of VFR ?

Funny you mention that, at the "demonstration" last week when VFR was sung there was some clapping afterwards then a pause as they thought they shouldn't really be clapping, it seems to be habit.
  • Options
    booing didnt get us in this shit. neither did fans negtive attitude.

people dont like it ok -----------i dont like the "sit down at the front and ooooooooooooooo dear someone swore get a f**kin steward" brigade either but its part of football 2 day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]booing didnt get us in this shit. neither did fans negtive attitude.

Maybe, but it doesn't help one jot.
  • Options
    Whether we boo or not we still lose every week.

Let's just sit in total silence tomorrow and see what happens.
  • Options
    No, that's feckin worse!

Can't we just get behind the team. We invariably play better when we do.
    And it's more fun!
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited November 2008
    Very true Oggy, afterall, we are there to have a bit of fun as well.
  • Options
    boo the booers.
  • Options
    Can't we just get behind the team. We invariably play better when we do.
    And it's more fun!

Erm, since when?

PARKY MUST GO!

You read it here first.
  • Options
    thought we got behind the team well on Saturday and Tuesday night....still lost though.....lets just hope the ones who really make a difference do their bit tomorrow and then week in and week out.
  • Options
    AS Tel says, the fans were superb on Tuesday night but ultimately it really doesn't make any difference

Only the players can defend properly and put away simple chances in front of goal...
  • Options
    At least Varney won't miss a sitter for us tomorrow.

Whoops! Point already covered elsewhere.

;o)
  • Options
    Never booed them but the occasional word of constructive advice has been offered but rarely taken. Will the full band be in attendance tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Booing. Don't give a flying f@#k either way.Does it really bother people that much?

I think some people on here live their lives in a cotton wool ball.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]I am not concerned with that, the booing is childish, I do not want to hear it, it should be left for the pantomimes.

Oh no it shouldn't...
  • Options
    If we concede early tomorrow, perhaps our supporters can call out to the Saints fans, "We're behind you ...!"

:o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]Booing. Don't give a flying f@#k either way.Does it really bother people that much?

I think some people on here live their lives in a cotton wool ball.

It is irrelevant what we as supporters think of it but if it affects the team we claim to support adversely then it becomes important.

Confidence is a big part of football and if the booing destroys that confidence then it becomes important.
  • Options
    Well said, Len.
  • Options
    Len.If it affects the team then surely they are in the wrong game.
  • Options
    mark aizlewood improved ten fold and he was boooed hard and horrible...... so sometimes it works;-)
  • Options
    There's skill and the will to play. We can't change what's going on skills wise but we can and have had an effect on confidence. If you get a chance, ask any of the lads. The booing got to the lads. Why are they any different to us? if you worked with someone who sniped and got on your back all day, do you really think it wouldn't bother you? Get real.
  • Options
    Boo,
    ffs lets get our identity back