Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Complain to CAFCTV

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2008
    poof off
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]poof off[/quote]

?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]poof off

?

sorry mog, 1905 wears a type of glove that make a funny noise when he claps!
  • Options
    Add me I've not actually had it work for a match commentry yet. It says it won't give me a licence to listern. I contacted the email help desk twice first time they said they fixed it when they hadn't I emailed again and they told me to read through the help manual and fix it myself.
  • Options
    is that customerservices@premiumtv.co.uk ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]is that customerservices@premiumtv.co.uk ?[/quote]

Yeah thats who I emailed.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Did it look like mine?
    To: customerservices@premiumtv.co.uk

Dear Sir or Madam

My name is Darrel Gordon and i recently did not sign up to CAFCTV. Since the service did not begin for me all i have had is problems.

To be completely honest all i hear is people moaning, moaning and moaning about your service.

You need to treat us(them) right.

Think about what you have done and i'll await your reply.

Yours sincerely

Darrel G
  • Options
    Well, this is my first time on Charlton Life since last Saturday. I've kind of abstained as it was too depressing.

I decided not to complain as they did solve the problem for the second half.

The Blackpool game now seems to be OK and providing that continues we'll let sleeping dogs lie.
  • Options
    I'm going to complain about that this site is working perfectly ok which is so unfair as I have nothing to moan about.
  • Options
    Is this thing working now?
    Last time i had to listen, Amos and bloody Mr Wilkes were on there bumbling on about Wigan in their gruff Northern tones.

I'm not in the mood this evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Listened to it for the depressing Blackpool game. It was working fine then.