Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Yassin to leave?

2»

Comments

• Yes I can see Gray returning back home in January.
  • Does anyone know what happened to Yassin Moutaouakil? He left us in 2010, played for Hayes & Yeading and then had a spell with Portsmouth around 2013-14 and briefly turned up at Hayes & Yeading again at the start of the 2017-18 season.  Did he play anywhere else after that and is he now back in France? Someone must know.
  • edited October 2022
    Bit of a coincidence as was wondering myself recently... Think he's a Trainer / Body Builder now when I searched for him

https://www.instagram.com/coachyass.fr/?hl=en
  • He’s a body builder/fitness coach. On Instagram as coachyass.fr. It says North London. 
  • Thanks guys. Very helpful.
  • Weird old career trajectory, that. From France U21 and supposedly on the radar of Barcelona to Hayes and Yeading to body builder. 
  • Tbf he’s cut like a steak!  I used to rate him
  • Swisdom said:
    Tbf he’s cut like a steak!  I used to rate him
    Not sure what "cut like a steak" means but when he first signed for us I thought he looked an excellent signing, then he got injured at Stoke on TV (I think) & never looked the same after that.
  • Remember him doing a rabona cross on his debut Vs Scunthorpe and thinking we'd found an absolute gem , then he got injured at Stoke and was never the same again. Wasn't there off the field issues too?
  • Is Diego Poyet still a bodybuilder (with an explosive secret about Roland)?
  • Sponsored links:

• MarcusH26 said:
    Remember him doing a rabona cross on his debut Vs Scunthorpe and thinking we'd found an absolute gem , then he got injured at Stoke and was never the same again. Wasn't there off the field issues too?
    Wasnt he the reason Harry Arter left the club?

I've recollections of a training ground bust up between the two of them?
  • MarcusH26 said:
    Remember him doing a rabona cross on his debut Vs Scunthorpe and thinking we'd found an absolute gem , then he got injured at Stoke and was never the same again. Wasn't there off the field issues too?

Did Yas have a bunk up with Harry’s mum?
  • MarcusH26 said:

Did Yas have a bunk up with Harry’s mum?
    Yes when I read ForeverAddicteds comment I thought that immediately. Remember a long time ago hearing something like that.
  • edited October 2022
    MarcusH26 said:
    My abiding memory of him was also v Scunthorpe. 17 seconds in this video.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Masv-s8YjU