Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Specials Tickets

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Go on sale a week on Thursday (11th). Two nights at Brixton Academy (May 6th and 7th). £35. No Dammers though.

Still, it's going on my Christmas list....

Comments

• Options
    Sounds good. Is he the only one missing fromt he original line up?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]Go on sale a week on Thursday (11th). Two nights at Brixton Academy (May 6th and 7th). £35. No Dammers though.

what christmas list?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]Go on sale a week on Thursday (11th). Two nights at Brixton Academy (May 6th and 7th). £35. No Dammers though.

what christmas list?
    This one;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]Sounds good. Is he the only one missing fromt he original line up?

As far as I know.

Spot on, Daniel Son.
  • Options
    they were going to get the ex German Manager to take his place... but they just couldnt get a message to him in time....

I'll get my coat...
  • Options
    yabadaba doo - bring it on :-)
  • Options
    Was thinking about it 'til the "orange-one" started telling everyone it was he, and he alone, whom got them back together.
    Can't listen to them anymore.
  • Options
    Fair play to Jerry Dammers

NEVER GO BACK
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Fair play to Jerry Dammers

NEVER GO BACK

Heard that Curbs (or is it Curb's?) is going to join The Specials and Dammers is going to manage us....well it's a thought.
  • Options

Fantastic :-) , hopefully get tickets for the 7th
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just a nasty thought...I seem to remember that Simon Jordan was trying to persuade the Specials to get back together some time back, presumably with him in some capacity as manager or some such. I wonder if he's behind this?
  • Options
    Tangoman is best pals with Terry Hall so probably is.
  • Options
    ouch - so he might get some of teh wonga - might have to reconsider :-(
  • Options
    if the stone roses reformed without Reni I wouldn't bother so until the specials reform properly I won't bother
  • Options
    Jordan should be thanked IMO - Palace apart what he's done to get this lot back together is awesome. He was on talksport yesterday and it took some bloody doing.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bVcD1xAMTo8&feature=channel
  • Options
    not long now :-)

A long shot but I've a friend desperate to come on May 11th - so if anyone has a spare .... ?
    I'd pay a little bit extra but I should point that out they are going for a lot extra on ebay
  • Options
    just received a long winded message from Ticketmaster that the Specials has been postponed tonight till the 16th.
  • Options
    no jerry dammers = no specials IMHO
  • Options
    oh well, my two friends i bought them for were happy with them.
  • Options
    And.............

Was it worth it ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jerry doesn't like simon jordan much does he? Resents being "put back together" by a rich moron. I'm in agreement wit henry.... Although I was secretly hoping they'd turn up at Madstock so I could see them with reduced Tango guilt.
  • Options
    the specials were brilliant last night. didn't have massive expectations but really enjoyed the gig. thought they'd just go through the motions but they were all well up for it and played a cracking set.

not seen a crowd that old have such a good dance for a long time. lots of quality threads on show too.