Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

E Bay

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Any good looking at buying some tickets for coldplay at the O2 on sale on E bay worth trying?

Comments

• Options
    Never bought event tickets off Ebay mate so I wouldn't know. I was going to try and get Pendulum tickets for Brixton Academy tomorrow night quite a while back but then my mate rang me with 2 spares so I was sorted!
  • Options
    a lot of people at work buy and sell on Gumtree
  • Options
    Got stung when i bought tickets for my daughter a few years ago..it's all hit and miss with ebay now that you cant leave negative feedback and you can't slag the bastards off
  • Options
    I bought tickets for The Enemy last year and The Streets the year before that and not had a problem.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Never bought event tickets off Ebay mate so I wouldn't know. I was going to try and get Pendulum tickets for Brixton Academy tomorrow night quite a while back but then my mate rang me with 2 spares so I was sorted!

Have a great night, saw Pendulum during freshers, still one of the best nights I've had in A LONG time.

Dyer, I've bought tickets for a few gigs off ebay, never had a problem.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Never bought event tickets off Ebay mate so I wouldn't know. I was going to try and get Pendulum tickets for Brixton Academy tomorrow night quite a while back but then my mate rang me with 2 spares so I was sorted!

Have a great night, saw Pendulum during freshers, still one of the best nights I've had in A LONG time.

Taking my son and his mates tomorrow night to see Pendulum. I dont know if I'm going to like this gig. Me (45) and 6 14 year olds boys and girls.
  • Options
    My crew mate bought tickets to see Scissor Sisters off ebay when they were down the dome. He paid £25 for two. He was worried sick that they were knock off, but was well pleased as they were almost at the front!!!!
  • Options
    Try StarGreen at Oxford Circus - picked-up their list of available tickets today & they had Coldplay at the o2 for £45
  • Options
    Cheers for advice people
  • Options
    http://www.scarletmist.com/default.asp

keep any eye on Scarlet Mist, they'll doubtless pop up during the day..... as people come to their senses ;-)