Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Effin' Parky!

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
-14 outside this morning, the car looks like it's set inside a giant ice-cube, gonna take some scraping.......

trouble is, thats relatively mild compared to the -30s we have waiting for us

Comments

• Options
    That'll teach ya for jumping ship won't it!

:o)
  • Options
    No kidding!
  • Options
    i know my aunt sends us pics every year when it snows.

Last year they had so much snow on their swimming pool canopy it collapsed under the weight.
  • Options
    I passed a brass monkey on the way to the station this morning and he was crying his eyes out....
  • Options
    Swimming pool canopy?...I had to shovel my roof of the white stuff because of the risk of the roof caving in! Doesnt happen all the time though...once every now and then. -13 here too Oakster. Dont you just love BC!
  • Options
    It's 11 degrees here today Oakster - Not too shabby
  • Options
    Where do you live Oakster? Can't remember if I asked you before?
  • Options
    Its about 25 degrees here todya and absolutely glorious.......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bcaddick[/cite]Where do you live Oakster? Can't remember if I asked you before?

Canmore, Alberta - 20km east of Banff - first significant snowfall though - so waxing the skis ready for the weekend :)
  • Options
    I remember now. Nice part of the world mate thats for sure. Isn't that a BC flag you got as your badge thingy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2008
    hardly any snow here in Whistler at the moment... considering getting my mountain bike back out!!!
  • Options
    Well we got lots of rain in Gravesend, so ya boo sucks to you canucks!
  • Options
    Cold, but the suns shining in sunny Sydenham.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Bcaddick[/cite]I remember now. Nice part of the world mate thats for sure. Isn't that a BC flag you got as your badge thingy?

That's the Alberta flag - although the way things are panning out this week, Alberta could soon be a separate country entirely. The break up of Canada is nigh!
  • Options
    We got snow last night!!! About 30cms of the stuff...3 days off coming up too!! Fun Fun Fun.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Bcaddick[/cite]I remember now. Nice part of the world mate thats for sure. Isn't that a BC flag you got as your badge thingy?

That's the Alberta flag - although the way things are panning out this week, Alberta could soon be a separate country entirely. The break up of Canada is nigh!

Nah, you'll all end up part of Yankee Land
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Time to move if that happens I fear