Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone use Autocad on here - GH maybe

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Can't fathom out a plot problem I am having.

It's something to do with one of the layers - I know that much but sorting it out is another matter. driving me mad now.

Comments

• Options
    That post might as well me in Norwegian as far as i'm concerned mate......
  • Options
    my old boss used to babble on about that when I asked him to print off a plan he huffed and puffed and apparently you can't do "file" "print" silly programme.
  • Options
    Does in ask you to reconcile layer? Ledge
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]That post might as well me in Norwegian as far as i'm concerned mate......

LOL I know mate that's why I put it in the title.
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]my old boss used to babble on about that when I asked him to print off a plan he huffed and puffed and apparently you can't do "file" "print" silly programme.

Tell me about it suzi - it's not that bad but it's not as easy as file print as other programmes.
    [cite]Posted By: Curbey[/cite]Does in ask you to reconcile layer? Ledge

No I could try that - I seem to have a layer over the top of the image but enlarged- I will have to turn off all the layers that don't matter and work my way through it - was hoping there would be a short cut - tried the manuals the lot.
  • Options
    I hate Autocad something always seems to go wrong!
  • Options
    Mortain, he is a cad dude
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Mortain, he is a cad dude

How can you be a cad and a dude? Surely it's one or the other?!
  • Options
    Ask mate been a few years since i used it though.These days im lucky someone will do it 4 me.

I do remember going the long way round many times.

As for cant print it usually does but if anything is going to f**k the printer up it will be cad stuff. The printers usually say something like "spooling" what ever that is.
  • Options
    thanks GH

Sorted now