Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Keano gone.......

left Sunderland today

Comments

• Options
    toodles.
  • Options
    What again ........

That's 3 times in a fortnight ...!!!
  • Options
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/7764671.stm

on bbc this time -isn't it illegal to go back on something that has been posted on bbc sport?
  • Options
    He's really gone this time...

Linky
  • Options
    Left to join Charlton.
  • Options
    So he lost 5 of the last 6 games ...... blimey, even Pardew had a better record than that (just) .....!

:o)

Perhaps a good time to get Andy Reid back on loan ? lol
  • Options
    Can see Curbs being linked quite with this one. Would appeal to him as a lot of people have them down as real relegation candidates so nothing to lose in a sense
  • Options
    I was just about to say who would be the first to call for him to lead us - you beat me to it BRD.

PP for me still
  • Options
    Good, hate the anti English, arrogant bearded tw**

Not that he needs the money, Talksport were saying this morning that he is richer than Sir Alex etc
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Can see Curbs being linked quite with this one. Would appeal to him as a lot of people have them down as real relegation candidates so nothing to lose in a sense

Yep, easy commute - nip round the corner from his house to London City Airport, short flight to Newcastle, pick up his other motor and Hey Presto! at the Mackems training ground 15 mins later.

Time taken: about the same time as driving from East Ham to Sparrows Lane in rush hour traffic.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ince will be next
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Good, hate the anti English, arrogant bearded tw**

Good, can't stand the anti Irish, arrogant bearded tw** either
  • Options
    Big Sam on his way to stadium of shite, were down to 39 applicants.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kinveachyaddick[/cite]Can see Curbs being linked quite with this one. Would appeal to him as a lot of people have them down as real relegation candidates so nothing to lose in a sense

On the flip side, if he does fancy it and really goes all out to get it and they give it to someone else would he be more inclined to drop a division for his next job?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MIDLANDS ADDICK[/cite]Big Sam on his way to stadium of shite, were down to 39 applicants.

Back upto 40 now Keane has applied.

KEANO
    KEANO
    KEANO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MIDLANDS ADDICK[/cite]Big Sam on his way to stadium of shite, were down to 39 applicants.

Ex-Newcastle manager - should go down well with the Mackems, lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]

Ex-Newcastle manager - should go down well with the Mackems, lol

Work with 2 Mackems and they are convinced its going to be Sam
  • Options
    "Roy's decision sums up his desire to always do what is best for the club, despite the club's efforts to keep him," said chairman Niall Quinn.

So because of his no-nonsense reputation as a player Keano walking away is being seen as a noble act. If it were anyone else they'd be called a quitter and a bottler.
  • Options
    my Orish friends tell me he is a true "nacker" the anti english twat.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]Left to join Charlton.

He's been known to lose his appetite after a defeat, and sometimes couldn't eat for 3 or 4 days.

He could end up making Ghandi look like Demis Roussos if he joined us… :o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He wouldn't touch our burgers and hot dogs .....

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: C_f_W[/cite]"Roy's decision sums up his desire to always do what is best for the club, despite the club's efforts to keep him," said chairman Niall Quinn.

So because of his no-nonsense reputation as a player Keano walking away is being seen as a noble act. If it were anyone else they'd be called a quitter and a bottler.

i wish pardew had done the same ... fair play to keane , not hanging around to be sacked and paid off......i'm sure he got some sort of pay off tho!!
  • Options
    "there`s only no Keano , only no Keano, only no Keano"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Ex-Newcastle manager - should go down with the Mackems, lol
    true
  • Options
    When Keane was appointed didn't Quinn say that he'd never while he was chairman and that if he did leave Quinn would go to? It was something along those lines.
  • Options
    The QPR fan that sits behind me and I have been winding up the Sunderland fan in our office by reminding him that Iain Dowie is available at the moment - the response wasn't very polite! How do you reckon he'd react if I suggested Pards?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Ex-Newcastle manager - should go down with the Mackems, lol
    true

Subtle, Salad ..... I read my quote in your post, nearly choked on my coffee laughing, and thought, "I never wrote that", but wished I'd thought of it first!

Nice one, lol
  • Options
    Never had any time for him since he walked out on The Paddies (is it OK to say Paddies by the way 'cos I don't want the politicly correct brigade to come down on me again?) during the world-cup...a really disgraceful thing to do.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Never had any time for him since he walked out on The Paddies (is it OK to say Paddies by the way 'cos I don't want the politicly correct brigade to come down on me again?) during the world-cup...a really disgraceful thing to do.

Even worse calling McCarthy an "English c***", how he got away with that particular bit of blatant racism is still beyond me, and further more, why no one seems to care that he did it.

Wouldn't pish on him if he was on fire, he's an arrogant mug who thinks he's a hard man, I've had tougher dumps.