Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boy George Found Guilty

2»

Comments

• Options
    Put the weight on aint he ? must of been stuffing himself.
  • Options
    "must of been stuffing himself. "

nuff said!
  • Options
    he's been putting the weight on big time in the last few years but people aint noticed cos he went through that stage of painting his chin black to cover it up
  • Options
    His brother was having a go at photographers outside court - has a big pentagram tattoo on the back of his head, not the kind of bloke you'd want to cross.

George's autobiography Take It Like A Man is interesting reading, lots of stuff about growing up in Eltham.
  • Options
    got my first weight set from hes dad,lovely family and good boxers,george can handle himself so no worrys there.
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Very very old bump.

Watched Prat Morgan tonight purely because I do admire Boy George and being a local lad I'm sure a few connections here.

I'm sure a lot will have their own views but I found it fascinating and a great success story how you can get a handle on drugs when your life is in a downward spiral. An emotional story tonight. I used to knock about with his sister many many years back and I thought her and his Mum spoke well.

• Options
    Always liked George, as he talks so honestly. Thought that his life at Eltham Green would have got a mention. He was a couple of years above my sister and I remember her talking about him back in the day.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Very very old bump.

Watched Prat Morgan tonight purely because I do admire Boy George and being a local lad I'm sure a few connections here.

I'm sure a lot will have their own views but I found it fascinating and a great success story how you can get a handle on drugs when your life is in a downward spiral. An emotional story tonight. I used to knock about with his beloved sister many many years back and I thought her and his Mum spoke so well.

His brother and I were in the same class at school. He come and go, he come go. ;)
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited February 2017
    My stepmom and her best friend were in his class at Eltham Green, they say he struck a very strange sight walking up & down middle Park avenue where I grew up.
    Always liked him and culture clubs music.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

My stepmom and her best friend were in his class at Eltham Green, they say he struck a very strange sight walking up & down middle Park avenue where I grew up.
    Always liked him and culture clubs music.

My mum went school with him too at eltham green.

She said he was a trouble maker. Few years above her though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me brother worked with his brother John for a long time. I've always thought get was alright, leaving aside the rent boy kidnap affair
  • Options
    used to go fishing with his brother
    was in the woolwich club
    good coach trips
    ah good fishing time will soon be here so i can forget about this roland shit
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Fuck me, what's this...this is your life ?

He was on Piers Morgan interviews last night.
  • Options
    edited February 2017

shine166 said:

He was on Piers Morgan last night.
    Could have frased that a bit better.
  • Options
    My brother's workmates mum's cousin runs a chip shop that once gave his sisters cat some fish.
  • Options

Me brother worked with his brother John for a long time. I've always thought get was alright, leaving aside the rent boy kidnap affair

Who hasn't got off there tits and kidnapped a sex worker? If I had a pound for every time...
    I know, that's how we met you filthy bastart
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

shine166 said:

He was on Piers Morgan last night.
    Could have frased that a bit better.
    Or even 'phrased' it a bit better.