Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Taking threads away from their original subjects

Comments

• A lot of people are missing the point.

1) It was an obscene broadcast
    2) It was broadcast on the UK's Public Broadcast Corporation
    3) It has nothing to do with The Daily Mail or The Sun or any other media organisation.
    4) It was an obscene broadcast
    5) The production and editorial team may be at fault but then would not be if the original recording was never made.
    6) It was an obscene broadcast
    7) it dosen't matter if was made by Bruce Forsyth, Ronnie Corbett, Moria Stewart, Richard Baker, John Noakes, Arthur Negus, Frank Bough, John Craven, Richard Whitemore, Brian Cant, Tony Hancock, Lord Reithor whoever. It was an obscene broadcast.
    I am no prude, I am no right wing reactionary, I swear in almost every sentence in the workplace. I have and will again make lewd suggestions about women, whether I know them or not. However I do not and would never do such thing publicly or about Granddaughters, Daughters, Sisters, Mothers, Aunts etc of friends and colleagues and the like, Moreover I will never try and make a career out talking filth whilst being paid by the taxpayer.
    And another thing,,,,,, Only 2 people complained etc....... Well NO ONE complained about the holocaulst for a few years but does that make it right? Of course it doesn't!!!
    Witch hunt, media frenzy? Maybe, but sometimes - and certainly in this case- they are justified.
  • The Bill Would ya?
  • "We will mend it, we will tend it, we will fix it with glue glue glue.
    We will stickle it every little bit of it, we will fix it like new new new".
  • Nice reference to Oliver Postgate... Werther's Original anyone?
  • Whats BBCode?
  • put's it all into perspective really
  • and when I removed it, it went flying around the room. Well I never eh?
  • edited December 2008
    Anaogram of Simon Jordon is twat

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    helps being dyslexic sometimes.
  • Does anyone know all of the words to 'My old man's a dustman'? I think the second line mentions a hat!
  • Sponsored links:

• About £15 per square yard,
    but as its you, you can have the shagpile for a tenner.
  • city tavern, 6 o'clock for 6.30 start
  • two_sheds 13:42 sell your house and buy gold. Im great youre all stupid etc
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]two_sheds 13:42 sell your house and buy gold. Im great youre all stupid etc

Arrrrrgh............ don't do that Dan!!!!!!
  • 1-0 Johanssen to score first.
  • HOWZAT !!!???!!!
  • So where did batman dissapear to any way?
  • What's the closing price of gold ?
  • Prodigy were superb at Brixton last night, really like the new stuff
  • Sponsored links:

• APRAWA

What?
  • Can anyone recommend a decent taxidermist?

My beaver wants stuffing.
  • Is it just me or is concrete getting more interesting these days?
  • I followed the instructions but ran out of vaseline. Is there anything else I can use?
  • The painters work is all in vain the sh*thouse poet strikes again?
  • No. Shees to fat for my liking... Maybe Stu'll have her ;o)
  • X Factor = S*** Karaoke
  • .....but the queues in the north upper are a joke. they should pre-pour them or sell bottles.
  • ... Parp, Parp and the doors fell off...