Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

First team squad going paintballing this week - predictions?

edited December 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
My thoughts

I reckon Rob Elliot will be pretty handy as his distribution and handling looked good.

Bouazza's shots will go high and wide except for the odd one that hits someone right in the knackers.

Bailey and Holland will be rushing around trying to shoot as many people as possible but ultimately get nowhere.

Cranie will look to defend the majority of the time without shooting too much. Possibly because of a nosebleed anytime he gets anywhere near the oppostions territory.

Moutaouakil will be the opposite.

Lloyd Sam will spend most of his time doing tricks with his gun and spinning around in a circle whilst shouting "brrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppp!!!!"

:-)

Comments

• The safest place to avoid being shot by Matty is to stand in front of him. If you stand behind him or to the side watch out!
  • Weaver will drop the gun

Youga will think he is a SWAT superstar but is actually very poor at aiming

Dickson is a crack shot

Shelvey will not be allowed to play - or will be given a cap gun

McEveley is a mentalist and will be a silent assassin and will operate with cheeswire and his bare hands (consequently Youga will never be seen again)
  • Basically they'll all miss.
  • [cite]Posted By: trickyrickycafc[/cite]My thoughts

Lloyd Sam will spend most of his time doing tricks with his gun and spinning around in a circle whilst shouting "brrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppppp!!!!"

That is the funniest thing I've ever read on this site! Classic.. and prolly spot on!
  • [cite]Posted By: Robbo109[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: trickyrickycafc[/cite]My thoughts

That is the funniest thing I've ever read on this site! Classic.. and prolly spot on!

Made me laugh out loud too!
  • Remeber lads, dont muck about you dont want to end up like that poor lad from byker grove who got shot in the eye and went blind...

SNF1131US_467638a.jpg
  • Dickson will shoot himself while aiming at Sam, either that he'll run in on target, take careful aim and then forget to pull the trigger.

Matt Holland will shoot sideways.
  • If its forwards v defence, I think the defence will be ok but 20,000 or so innocent onlookers could lose an eye.