Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Les Reed's new role

Assisting caretaker manager Mark Simpson at my local club Bishop's Stortford!

Comments

• Options
    Still punching above his weight. The bloke is a tool. And yes I have met him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Still punching above his weight. The bloke is a tool. And yes I have met him.

Thats a bit harsh, even if you have met him.
  • Options
    Thinks it the best job for him if he is to prove himself is start at teh bottom and work up.

Shocked you called him a tool as most people i know off that met him thought he was a great down to earth guy despite not a good manager
  • Options
    Well i have met him a few times and the guy most certainly wasn't a tool, but i suppose saying that doesn't get much of a reaction....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Still punching above his weight. The bloke is a tool. And yes I have met him.

You sir are a waste of space...Les Reed is if nothing else a very nice individual...sadly not managerial material though as was quickly proved...but a nice man,top class coach and he has/had great affection for all things Charlton.