Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Xmas pressies

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Ok so what's hot to trot this year?

Hardest present to buy?

Worst Present? Woolworth Vouchers...

Despite all the doom and gloom shops seem to be very busy.

If anyone is in need I have a couple of Elton at the O2 tickets for NewYears eve

Comments

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited December 2008
    My weirdest purchase this year will be a 4ft chain from B&Q, for my stepfather to secure his generator in his purpose built outbuilding/storage room in the back garden
  • Options
    few year back i remember saying the usual when asked what i want "dont bother i have everything" and that what i got --nothing !!
  • Options
    I'm the same mate, normally say "Whatever, not bothered, 4 pack and a curry will do me" she does buy me loads, but I am really not bothered what I get, someone in the family always gets me something to do with Elvis, Charlton or Rangers.

You popping in for a pre xmas cheer tonight?
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    my missus (I can officially call her that now) has bought me a very nice present, but spent far too much in the current climate - I wasn't expecting it for that reason and was chasing a bargain version of said present myself. When she found this out she gave me a major hard time for contemplating buying it in order to try and put me off, but ended up telling me what she bought, and although its now no surprise it is still a very nice pressie - an epiphone les paul cherry burst standard. She justified it as wedding/xmas/birthday pressie. I just hope she hasn't also got me a VOX amp that I picked up for £80 the other day...
  • Options
    DA9 yes mate, text me when u leave home . maybe we can get Tavern to stroll down the road as well.
  • Options
    have 2 say i have gone 4 it this year. mum has been ill , sister (bank manager) has seen her bonus scrapped and wont get any sort of pay raise etc, her hubbs just been put on a 4 day week and my neice lost her job 3 weeks back so -------------- down to me.
  • Options
    Is it the Elvis do down the Oak tonight?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Is it the Elvis do down the Oak tonight?

aye
  • Options
    Long live the king
  • Options
    believ e it or not my 12 year old has asked for Elvis Presley cd for xmas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whats a CD?
  • Options
    the king lives..

Elvis_t520.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]believ e it or not my 12 year old has asked for Elvis Presley cd for xmas.

Glad to see you have raised your children in the correct manner and educated them on the finer things in life.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]believ e it or not my 12 year old has asked for Elvis Presley cd for xmas.

Glad to see you have raised your children in the correct manner and educated them on the finer things in life.

You getting him a football shirt with green & white hoops? :-0) Happy Christmas
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]

You getting him a football shirt with green & white hoops? :-0) Happy Christmas

Why give the kid an inferiority complex?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I'm the same mate, normally say "Whatever, not bothered, 4 pack and a curry will do me" she does buy me loads, but I am really not bothered what I get, someone in the family always gets me something to do with Elvis, Charlton or Rangers.[quote].

People in your family dislike you that much,E ?
    ;-)