Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

do not mix red bull and Lemsip powder

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
doesn't taste too bad but really not doing wonders for my guts this afternoon

Comments

• wtf - why do it in the first place :-)))

lol you nutter.
  • What colour was it?
  • Hope your talking about the drink Guinness?
  • [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]What colour was it?

I just poured the powder into the can and stirred with a pen.

But I can report that once the initial "bad guts" situation is resolved I did actually feel better....though I did feel an urge to run somewhere
  • Away from the Valley ?
  • Red Bull contains some chemical called taurine which is an animal product so it is another thing vegetarians should avoid.
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Red Bull contains some chemical called taurine which is an animal product so it is another thing vegetarians should avoid.

Mmm taurine. Animal products are nice!
  • Swisdom,
    A day or 2 later,
    Anyside effects ?
  • Advice from my doctor. Never under any circumstances get fooled into buying Lemsip, Beechams Powders or any similar products as they are a rip off. 2 reasons:
    1. You don't get the full hit - because there is always some that stays in the bottom of the mug, particularly if you take your time drinking it.
    2. Because what you do get is taken on board piecemeal, it takes longer to take effect.

The advice: Buy normal unbranded paracetamol/ibruprophen/asprin - whichever is your preference and take it in one go. Perhaps with a hot drink if you feel that works for you.
  • I'm still alive but I do have "The Ballrooms"
  • Sponsored links:

• Won't be trying that again ?
    ;-)