Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Lifers+++

2»

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all Lifers and their families -may we remember it as the "turning of the corner" for 2008-2009!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Let's hope that 2009 is a better year! :o)

Me, Northstandultra and the rest of the clan will be spending Christmas and New Year in the Dominican Republic - so at least the start of the year will be better!

:o)
  • Options
    Well done AFKA and Lookout, when you list all the acheivements it is impressive, especially the fundraising.

I only joined CL this year, and over the year it has made me LOL, sometimes made me think, made me mad and is by far my favourite website (other one LOLCAT!), happy to be part of it.

So MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and 2009 will be a year where we get back to winning ways
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all fellow lifers.

Here's to a bright start to 2009 for the Reds.
  • Options
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year all
  • Options
    merry christmas and remember CHARLTON is for LIFE not just christmas
    we're still shit and will curbs the saviour return
  • Options
    Well done the mangement and all you chaps and chapesses, good luck to everyone for next year.

This is a great resource for our Charlton football community, and much more: from fences to plumbing, from relationship advice to social debate.

Have a great time with loved ones and friends this Christmas, and don't forget the things that really count.

R
  • Options
    Happy Christmas one and all
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a good one!
  • Options
    That's me me done at work, I'm off down the pub!!

Have a good one folks, lets hope that we all get what we want on boxing day!!

:o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have a good one everyone!

eat, drink, sleep and laugh!

here's to 3 points on Saturday!

x
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all
  • Options
    From the foothills of the Lake District thanks for the site which keeps us informed and thanks to all the Lifers who make supporting Charlton bearable - to all of you

HAVE A FUN CHRISTMAS AND WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.
  • Options
    Have a great Christmas everyone and let's hope the lads can spread a bit of joy by getting a win on Boxing day :-)
  • Options
    You win some
    You lose some
    And then you lose some more
    and more
    and more ......

When can we win some again?

Happy Christmas!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone involved in making this site as special as it is.

To those in control and to those of us who simply use it.

To you and all your loved ones, may I wish you everything you need and more.

Cheers

From all the KB Clan.
  • Options
    And it's a happy crimbo and new year to one and all,enjoy.
  • Options
    Zulu, Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.....eat your heart out Allah Akbar!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year xx
  • Options
    Seasons greetings to all - and hopefully a happy Christmas by about 3pm on Friday, stoppage time permitting!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great time.

Lets hope our best Christmas present comes on Boxing Day.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Have a good one everyone!

eat, drink, sleep and laugh!

here's to 3 points on Saturday!

x

You silly silly Sausage, we're not playing Saturday.

Have a good one all the same.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    3 points for the next saturday we play on will do :-)
  • Options
    Computer conked out but visiting relative has fixed it in time to say 'Happy New Year everybody' , let's hope for a change of fortunes in '09. Staying off the drink tonight as jnr and I are heading for Sheffield bright and early; haven't been to Bramell Lane for years, is it still three sided?
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Computer conked out but visiting relative has fixed it in time to say 'Happy New Year everybody' , let's hope for a change of fortunes in '09. Staying off the drink tonight as jnr and I are heading for Sheffield bright and early; haven't been to Bramell Lane for years, is it still three sided?

Judging by some of the recent performances, it could be one sided tomorrow ;-)

Happy New year to all.