Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cody McDonald ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    we wouldn't have played him even if we'd bought him, ala Dickson and Fleetwood
  • Options
    For every townsend, barton, wright, phillips and dickson (hopefully) - there is a

Dorian Smith.
  • Options
    What's Steve Portway up to these days? I can't believe we never signed him!
  • Options
    Tony Agana springs to mind, as does Steve Finnan ...
  • Options
    Paul Williams
  • Options
    Paddy Powell
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]What's Steve Portway up to these days? I can't believe we never signed him!

Jonathan Ackworth's hero
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]here we go again more non league fodder for us to send out on loan watch score and then say they cant hold the ball up[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: Sideways[/cite]* Hits head on desk *

Haven't we learnt that signing non league 'talent' doesn't work.....we need proven players with experience to get us out of this relegation dogfight.[/quote]

What they said
  • Options
    Acworth for manager (of a non league team in Championship manager)
  • Options
    Scored on his debut for Norwich last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was that the cool finish as the goalie rushed out ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]was that the cool finish as the goalie rushed out ?

That was the one Large, bit like Kim Grant used to do when he was one on one with the keeper :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: eaststandmike[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]was that the cool finish as the goalie rushed out ?

That was the one Large, bit like Kim Grant used to do when he was one on one with the keeper :-)

saw it on SSN last night but wasn't sure if that was his goal or not. Another one that got away !!
  • Options
    edited March 2009
    I know you can't go by youtube as much of a reference and it's only the Ryman league (or whatever league they play in) but there's a video of all his Dartford goals (19 in 17 games) and he certainly looks a decent player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIJk3VoYNHc