Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So, what did you all get

2»

Comments

• Options
    A key ring with a picture of a Charlton shirt - with my name on the back.
  • Options
    I got a Racing Granny set
  • Options
    Lots of stuff, highlights were Charlie Feathers and Kenneth Williams CDs, 5 series of Shameless and 2 series of Big Train on DVD and a shooting game for the Wii
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE7[/cite]NO NEW MANAGER

I HATE U SANTA, F*** OFF AND DON'T COME BACK U FAT P*I**

Ha ha ha Agree with ya!
  • Options
    The raving hump
  • Options
    just been out and spent money i got - nice pair of trainers for a score in the sale and a psp game - virtua tennis 3 - -

got some decent stuff

nice henri lloyd jumper, scarf and wallet

henri lloyd check shirt

2 pairs of st george duffer jeans

KOUROS AFTER SHAVE /SHOWER GELS the usual smellies.

that new black and decker automatic spanner - from my 2 boys - my oldest heard me saying , when i saw it on TV, how bloody good it was and went out and got it himself, with his mum obviously.

don't buy or receive presents from brothers etc we just buy for the kids now , thankfully, lol
  • Options
    Guitar Hero. Which is surprisingly good fun.
    Fred Perry t-shirt, jeans etc
    Gus Hansen poker book
    some money for new years eve from Plaaayer and the parentals which is good news because I don't have a penny.
    And Heroin_Addick got me a ticket for the pogues on xmas eve.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Lots of stuff, highlights were Charlie Feathers and Kenneth Williams CDs, 5 series of Shameless and 2 series of Big Train on DVD and a shooting game for the Wii

Charlie Feathers, good stuff
  • Options
    Me and the wife treated ourselves to a Wii. Our usual evening senario is after dinner she watches her crappy soaps and I am in the other room on the computer. Then we generally get together to watch something for an hour before bed. We set the Wii up last night and spent 4.5 hours having fun together (she even had the nerve to beat me at bowling and golf - cheek!). Bearing in mind we're both in our mid fifties, this could be the start of many evenings of entertainment together (not if she keeps beating me though!)
  • Options
    UFC Tickets in Feb @ The O2 was the main. Then lots of bits & pieces, smellies, etc.

Also got Lovejoys autobiography from the missus' Nan. W@nker. (Lovejoy that is)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Me and the wife treated ourselves to a Wii. Our usual evening senario is after dinner she watches her crappy soaps and I am in the other room on the computer. Then we generally get together to watch something for an hour before bed. We set the Wii up last night and spent 4.5 hours having fun together (she even had the nerve to beat me at bowling and golf - cheek!). Bearing in mind we're both in our mid fifties, this could be the start of many evenings of entertainment together (not if she keeps beating me though!)

I'm hearing more and more stories of the older generation up all night weeing.

And thankfully it's nothing to do with clapped out prostates!

;-)
  • Options
    Kick @rse Beavis and Butthead figurines!!!
  • Options
    The Complete Brideshead Revisited series on DVD

The American Civil War by Ken Burns on DVD

And the complete Flashing Blade series on DVD. You have to fight for what is right.

Got some dosh as well and still waiting for a couple more as not seen everyone yet.
  • Options
    As well as my Racing Granny set, Ia lso got a book Somme Mud by EPF Lynch, I read it in a day, its the experiences of an Australian Infantryman from 1916-1919, a book I would recommend to anyone.
  • Options
    Got to say my oldest got the guitar hero world tour with the drums etc

it is brilliant and thoroughly recommend it - I love it LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Me and the wife treated ourselves to a Wii. Our usual evening senario is after dinner she watches her crappy soaps and I am in the other room on the computer. Then we generally get together to watch something for an hour before bed. We set the Wii up last night and spent 4.5 hours having fun together (she even had the nerve to beat me at bowling and golf - cheek!). Bearing in mind we're both in our mid fifties, this could be the start of many evenings of entertainment together (not if she keeps beating me though!)

I'm hearing more and more stories of the older generation up all night weeing.

And thankfully it's nothing to do with clapped out prostates!

;-)

That made me laugh Carly!

What makes it even funnier is that I manage a Sheltered Housing complex for the elderley, so I'm well versed on the subject of clapped out prostrates!