Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

We are a laughing stock

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
This current board couldn't run a p**s up in a brewery

tomorrow sees Gillespee play his last game for this club before going back to the Blades whose next opponants are.....US

we then have the annoucement that 3 other loanees who in most probability are likely to play the next two league games (Waggy, McEverly & Bouazza) can not then play in the FA Cup game against Norwich next Sat. WTF.

say we actually win the next two games with these 3 (or even 4 counting the aforemention Gillespie) we then have to change a winning team for 1 game before then reverting back again........no consistancy. Also, what happens if LLoyd Sam gets injured before then ? We could be going into a game without any wide players at all.......MADNESS.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. SEND ALL THE LOANEES BACK.

We dont want them and theyr'e hearts aren't in it like Shelvey or Dickson's are. If I was one of the fringe players I'd do what Dickson has done. Hand in a transfer request and tell them to f off when they "ask" me to play in the Cup game. Then we would look daft, trying to field a side without any wingers or strikers !

Comments

• Options
    Golfie, you've been on the Christmas booze lad, get to bed or you'll miss the early KO

Everyone knows it aint too hot at the moment but that's not helping anything 12 hours before a game

GET BEHIND THE SHIRT, WHOEVER IS WEARING IT!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]SEND ALL THE LOANEES BACK.

i'd be happy with that. i would like to see us play our younger players really. we are in an awful mess at the moment,but i think that we would respond really well to see youngsters with a bit of spirit. so what if we keep losing,we would be losing anyway with a load of players who couldn't give a toss.
  • Options
    Have to agree with ISawLeaburnScore - Get behind the shirt !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]

I have said it before and I'll say it again. SEND ALL THE LOANEES BACK.

Most sense I've read on this site, ever! Get the loanees out, and kids in. We're going down,face it, let's at least give the kids first team expirience for next season!
  • Options
    It is OK to have one or two Loanee's but 6 is just ridiculous.
  • Options
    Gillespie goes home tonight - so just(!) 5 loanees now.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Gillespie goes home tonight - so just(!) 5 loanees now.

Get on him to score against us on Sunday