Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

new manager

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
wot a fking farce we are a joke bang in trouble yet we still aint got a clue ,since curbs went we av been a fking joke .who do u people fancy 4 the job.

Comments

• Options
    George Graham.
    He'd shake em up a bit.
  • Options
    Boogica, rather than starting a new thread, perhaps you could use one of the numerous ones that are already discussing this?
  • Options
    I'd take if I had the qualifications
  • Options
    fuck the old threads they all talk shit maybe half of em should av tried playing the fking game.
  • Options
    Are you the same "Jamie Delaney" who scored 84 goals in 23 appearances for England then?
  • Options
    george graham and theo all day long they would know wot training really woz they would all be fucked after a day bless em.
  • Options
    no 81 off it my old son
  • Options
    I've played a prity high standard over the years but don't have the answer! I take it you do!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Boogica, rather than starting a new thread, perhaps you could use one of the numerous ones that are already discussing this?

makes sense to me..
  • Options
    It aint no good mate methinks it too but whatdaya fink is da solution mate, dunno what I gonnna doo if it aint sorted might goan frow me 'at in the river or nether come on'ere agen - thats an ideea