Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The best 90 mins so far this season

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
The second half vs QPR and the first half today at Sheff Utd. All we need to do is to make that count in a game against one team.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah although we haven't won with Parkinson in charge, there's been an improvement at times in games. We just don't seem to be able to play consistently well over 90 minutes though, just not good enough.
  • Options
    But that's exactly what he says. At least he doesn't go on about bad luck or make excuses. As I've said elsewhere we should not change our manager. That would be one step forward and 2 steps back.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]But that's exactly what he says. At least he doesn't go on about bad luck or make excuses. As I've said elsewhere we should not change our manager. That would be one step forward and 2 steps back.

If you had gone today you might feel differently. He has no clue. First half okay. Second half, defend wait for them to score. They score. Ok maybe a draw is ok after all. They score again. Oh, we are going to lose. I'll take off one of our better players, Lloyd Sam and bring on Gray. Maybe it'll work. Two free kicks just outside the area. Oh, they scored direct from a free kick. And so did QPR and Coventry against us recently. Nah, stick to the training ground routine of dinking it into the box so a defender can head it out. No point shooting, we could miss. End of game. Lost 3-1. Uhmm could have been worse as Sheff Utd nearly scored another couple. Bit of a shame we didn't have an effort on goal second half but we didn't really have an opportunity too. Always Forest I suppose. Well done Parky, you are awesome awful.