Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UFC

for those that missed the live show last night it is on Sultana sports 1 right now

for those that dont think it is a form of martial arts watch the next fight Frank Mir vs NoGuera

it is is going to be a real match of styles both good strikers and great jujitsu

Comments

• Options
    wow Frank Mir looked fecking awsome Mir vs Lesner what a fight that will be

Griffin vs evans has the make up of a truely epic slugfest next
  • Options
    cant believe forest lost to evans great finishing by Evans but the guy is a p***k for the kiss my dick gestures in rd 2

i wanted forest to take his head off
  • Options
    just trying to break up it up a bit for you.
  • Options
    like chatting on your own
  • Options
    it aint to bad no ojne disagrees with you

what another load of shit yesterday at least the fighting was good
  • Options
    Rashad was always going to beat Forrest, the guy is over-rated IMO.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Rashad was always going to beat Forrest, the guy is over-rated IMO.

You've posted under 'other sports'...you must be joking...it's no more a valid sport than pro wrestling...syncronised swimming, darts or snooker etc.
    Sorry guys, I think it's 'junk sport' and that's being generous.
  • Options
    Agreed soundas, another sport invented by some idiot who was no good at real sport...
  • Options
    We will have to agree to differ folks it is an explosive smash the granny out of each other blood sport

just how i like it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]We will have to agree to differ folks it is an explosive smash the granny out of each other blood sport

just how i like it

Been in North London too long mate - LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sound Asa£:- You may not like it but it is a sport and one of the biggest growing sports in the country, I presume you call boxing a sport, if that is the case then you must call UFC a sport. UFC is taking over from boxing as the top fighting sport in the world. And guess what the boxing fraternity dont like it!!! The top UFC fighters would slaughter the top boxers under UFC rules, but as I said its a sport and not a no holds barred fight.

Nth London:- Again you may not like it but it is not a Martial Art. Just because they punch and kick (mostly with awful technique) and try and lock up does not make it a Martial Art.
  • Options
    bibble i know that but surely JuJitsu is a form or Martial Art

anyway lets not split hairs it is the bollox and it is known as MMA

i loved that whole card last night edge of the seat stuff