Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Something positive (amongst all this negativity) for January

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
We don't have to worry too much about losing our best players in the Transfer Window.

We can't count the most likely ones to go, Shelvey and Dickson because, if they were that good, the management that have been so successful this season would have played them by now wouldn't they?

Comments

• Options
    If we are going down we will have to give away our highest paid players to get them off the payroll.
    It might be worth considering getting rid now, to give a new man funds to rebuild.
    Hudson
    Weaver
    Holland
    Gray
    Fortune (one I'd like to keep)
    Ambrose
    McLeod

Any more on big wages?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickson's God[/cite]If we are going down we will have to give away our highest paid players to get them off the payroll.
    It might be worth considering getting rid now, to give a new man funds to rebuild.
    Hudson
    Weaver
    Holland
    Gray
    Fortune (one I'd like to keep)
    Ambrose
    McLeod

Any more on big wages?

Like you I'd keep Fortune.

I think Weaver and ZZ are our only two remaining saleable assets and they are probably the two highest paid remaining on the payroll too.

The question is do we accept our fate and work towards Target 4,000 in an exciting league 1 with proper fans and grounds or fight for our survival?

The banks will decide.