Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Do the Board have a plan?

A couple of weeks ago the Board announced that Parkey was confirmed in charge until at least the New Year. In the intervening time have the Board been preparing to replace Parkey, if he proved not good enough, or have they decide to wait and see?
It might not be thought ethical to search for a replacement whilst the other guy is still in position but it is realistic - I don't think Allardyce just happened to turn up in Blackburn the day after Ince left!

So with a New Year we either need Parkey confirmed so he can get on with the job or the whole current football management sacked and a new group installed on 1st Jan.

Do you think our Board have it all sussed - I don't!

Comments

• Options
    Spot on lancashire lad.
  • Options
    Yes I do think they have it all sussed, they're not fools especially when their own money is tied in. Whether their personal best interests coincide with the best interests of Charlton in today's economic climate is another matter though.
  • Options
    I reckon they will start with ballons at the end of the driveway so that everyone invited can recognise the house, then its accepting gifts and making sure everyone has a drink.. then give the kids a load of jelly a sweets.. bring in the clown make sure the kids love it, top up the adults drinks...

job done..
  • Options
    Erm....no!
  • Options
    Although We're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the Stick Insect got stuck on a sticky bun, the board have a plan that it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University, but has moved on, and is now working for the UN at the High Commission of International Cunning Planning.