Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on you lot!

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
Blimey, I thought I was a pessimist. Having just caught up with some of todays posts I don't know whether to laugh, cry or just end it all!

Tomorrow marks the anniversary of our return to The Valley, something I never thought I would see at one point. We went back the day before my 21st birthday - I'll be 35 on Wednesday. I''ll be having a few celebratory beers before the game and then stagger on down to my spiritual home to watch MY team. Don't really care who it's against, Blackburn, Barcelona, Blackpool - it's all the same to me. We'll win some, we'll lose some - it's what footbal is all about.

To put it into perspective, the bloke I sit opposite at work has been bemoaning his luck all season and is virtually in despair about the position his team are currently in. Who does he support? ARSENAL, that's who!

Do you really want to be like that? I already know the answer, if you'd wanted that you wouldn't be on here reading this.

If - and i'm only saying "if" - it's our time then it's our time. Let's take our medicine like men and not go to the gallows crying for our mums!

Comments

• Options
    Exactly - this is back to 1998 and we have a fight on our hands - if the players don't realise that then they gan go elsewhere but we give up when we're 10 points adrift and only 3 games left - meanwhile enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    Well said Off_it!!!
  • Options
    Great post Off it !
  • Options
    well said that man !
  • Options
    Yeah good post Off_It!!

This rest of the season is going to be nailbiter games 90 minute goals from Dazza Bent and final game of the season survival.

We will all be running onto anfield in a pitch invasion come the end of the season after beating the drop.

LES REED'S RED ARMY
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Well said Off_it!!

We're Charlton whatever division we're in and as long as we're at The Valley.

One silver lining of all this maybe is that moving to Ebbsfleet or wherever will be well and truly binned.
  • Options
    Well said Off_It. And Len.
  • Options
    Off_It

Top top post mate!
  • Options
    Off It

Shit post mate

:-)
  • Options
    Right, I'm off to get spanked now. If I get time I might even go for a bevy before the game!

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!