Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

wheres our new manager?

Nearly 22 hours on and still no announcement,come on guys get you heads out of your ars**s

Comments

• Options
    Is it January already? Blimey, NYE this year must've been a cracker - I can't even remember it!

;o)
  • Options
    i am going to pish you right off NSS

There will be no new Manager at CAFC this season

Parky will be given money (not much) we will sell ZZ,Sharon,Varney,dicko

We will get 4 new first teamers in 2 permanent 2 on loan to replace Cranie,Primus

One of those newcomers will not be Burton

you heard it here first
  • Options
    Thats wrong NLA, I've heard from a source from within th club that contracts are being signed today for our new managment duo.

Its Ketman and AFKA, both taking over as player managers.

E-I-E-I-E-I-O Up the football league we go....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Is it January already? Blimey, NYE this year must've been a cracker - I can't even remember it!

;o)

y wait another 3 days?
  • Options
    But AFKA has got a wonky knee and can't run.

And Ketters is always injured.

Oh, I see - better than what we've got already.

:o)
  • Options
    'y wait another 3 days?'

paul ince and family are currently in the process of moving down to blackheath or sevenoakes !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]But AFKA has got a wonky knee and can't run.

That, plus the board decided all these 'non league stars' have done jack all, so it's time to up the anti and sign some sunday league players ;-)
  • Options
    well if we are going down let's do it with flying colours whats the lowest points total a club has been relegated from this division
  • Options
    The only problem is I reckon the fans will turn their back on Ketters due him being WHU at heart. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]'y wait another 3 days?'

paul ince and family are currently in the process of moving down to blackheath or sevenoakes !!

which cabbie did you hear that from ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Parky is a lame duck and because of his current record he won't have the fans with him. Once again, we need a new broom and it needs to get sweeping now.
  • Options
    sorrty Large - i have to agree with NLA on this. The comments coming from Parky (ala the Club) seems to itimate that he is staying and already planning his assult on Div 1 next season.

so you can forget about your Ince's/Davies's and Di canio's...........its Parky's poo.
  • Options
    Stu is close, but not right.

It will infact be a management duo of 1905 and myself, and that my friends is the long and short of it....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Stu is close, but not right.

It will infact be a management duo of 1905 and myself, and that my friends is the long and short of it....

Brilliant news AFKA - I will start work immediately by bringing in a few loans.

Might even buy one or two youngsters to put out on immediate loan.

Exciting times ...............
  • Options
    I really can't see us surviving if we r bringing in more loans in January, and we certainly can't expect Jonjo and Arter to help no matter how good they are, we need experienced veterans, especially when u r in the financial s*i* that we r in!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Any manager that rates and then signs Deon Burton for the Championship deserves to get the sack.

Am I the only one opening up text messages hoping its one saying we have a new manager???

This is driving me nuts!
  • Options
    Don't worry u r not alone, I'm sinking into depression as I read people's post saying we should keep faith in Parkinson, when r they gonna realise he is the same as Pards, reshuffle every week and we may just get a win, FFS get rid of him now!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Any manager that rates and then signs Deon Burton for the Championship deserves to get the sack.

Am I the only one opening up text messages hoping its one saying we have a new manager???

This is driving me nuts![/quote]

Spot on falconwood, if I was Chairman and Parky had come into the room on his first day as Caretaker boss and said 'I want Burton' i would have fired him on the spot.
  • Options
    he wont go he will still be here at the end of the season or until we are officially down
  • Options
    Spot on falconwood, if I was Chairman and Parky had come into the room on his first day as Caretaker boss and said 'I want Burton' i would have fired him on the spot.

The problem is that Dowie went into the Chairman and said I've seen a great centre half playing in France on DVD for £3.75m and Djimi Traore and Andy Faye for £4million and he said yes, so I dont have any confidence in the board at all.

I wonder if watching an agent's DVD was a 'Strategic Review'?

S.O.S
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A serious question here,

How long before the boo boys start chanting 'Sack the board', the rate we r going and if Parky is to stay past January i predict it won't be too long!!!
  • Options
    Not me. I'm going to chant 'strategic review, strategic review, what we want's a strategic review'...
  • Options
    You dont know what youre doing i reckon will be sung on saturday if we are loosing at both parky and the board

shame as i reckon a lot of the youngsters will be playing sat
  • Options
    I doubt that he'll play the youngsters. They might show the regulars up, or even win, forcing us to go on a cup run when we need to be concentrating on the league. ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]But AFKA has got a wonky knee and can't run.

Still they'll probably do better than Todorov and ZZ....:o)