Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS - FFS

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
Sorry but this has to be the most rubbish lead story ever on the OS, we are reporting on Ryman League games now and just cause we have a player on loan involved does not make it right to me.

Arter and Swan

Comments

• Options
    our whole club is a joke at the moment
  • Options
    They've always reported on the loan players every Monday morning. Normally it would be down the bottom but it gets the match report of another defeat out of the way.
  • Options
    Are they using Labours spin doctors to bury bad news?
  • Options
    I agree with Scoham, any kind of success is bound to make our front page whether it be Ryman's or Tesco U8's, anything is better than the shit we hav to deal with every saturday!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Sorry but this has to be the most rubbish lead story ever on the OS, we are reporting on Ryman League games now and just cause we have a player on loan involved does not make it right to me.

Give it a few years we'll be down there if we carry on like we are.
  • Options
    As Sco says, they've always reported on the loan players every Monday morning.

Why should they do anything different today ...?
  • Options
    a charlton player helped win a football match... why shouldn't we make the most of it? ;-)
  • Options
    Quite. It won't happen again this year .......

;o)
  • Options
    Who wouldn't be excited at this news?