Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who thinks the board will act

A, New mgr and Back room staff

B. Parky to Be made Mgr on a contract over 18mths long

C Parky till the end of season

I am going for

B (not that i want B)

Comments

• Options
    hope A
    but expect B
    with a slightly longer contract so he can implement his two year plan....
  • Options
    Praying for A...

I reckon it will be a B but with a break clause at the end of the season so we can get rid for nowt,
  • Options
    B or C
  • Options
    If he stays, the world - or at least that part of it designated SE7 - has gone well and truly insane. The stats reveal that Phil Parky has won three of his last 29 championship games in charge at Hull and Charlton.

On that basis, you'd make George Bush emeritus proferssor of English at Magdalen College, Oxford, you'd ask Russell Brand to teach a class in celibacy and you'd make Tony Blair special peace envoy to the Middle East. (OK, scrub that last one because some things just aren't funny).
  • Options
    I reckon C, the board may act if we go down, can't see a new manager coming in before the end of the season, the worrying thing is if we do just stay up, what happens next?
  • Options
    Hope for A.

Infact if it isnt A I'm not going to another game at the Balley this season.

Then again I'm not going whatever happens after Forest at home :-(
  • Options
    I want

D) A strategic review til the end of the season
  • Options
    we need a poll thingy me bob
  • Options
    B) Parky, but for 12 months until next December releasing him in time for the Pantomime season.
  • Options
    a very long one with a hook on the end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hoping for A
    but reckon we'll get C
  • Options
    Want A expecting B
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    So to become charlton manager you now have to be total shit tactically.... you have to continue the demotivation of players.......oh and never ever ever ever ever get a win.......

this is a fecking discgrace.....

ACT YOU SCARED CHILDREN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW BEFORE WE KNOCK THE STADIUM DOWN AND MAKE IT INTO BARBECUE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED SOMEONE NEW.....