Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Look after them while I am away

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
Well, at the moment of the greatest need I am off. Goa to be exact. Palm Trees and Beaches etc. Look after the Club for me while I am away.

To be perfectly honest I am pleased to be abroad because this ongoing CAFC debacle is becoming ever more surreal by the day. I nearly collapsed at work when I saw the official site today with PP shopping plans................surely he is only in post for another 2 days?

I have always been rather proud to be a Charlton fan-we used to be rather special-Valley Party-fan on board etc etc. I have been there when we were dreadful at Upton Park, it always felt worthwhile. We had a plan, even during the dark day at Upton Park,that the unpalatable sale of Robert Lee to fund the West Stand was understood given the difficulties the (THEN) Board had to get us back to SE7.

I tell you this fellow Addicks-they will always be the club for me-no question, but I go to India not understanding anymore

Happy New Year

Milne

Comments

• Options
    Have a nice time mate.

Happy new year aswell.

Don't worry by the time you return we will surely be in a much happier situation. ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike_CAFC[/cite]
    Don't worry by the time you return we will surely be in a much happier situation. ;)

When's he coming back, 2025?