Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Good luck to Parky

2»

Comments

• Options
    i reckon with a bit of luck and a win under our belt we might might just get lucky enough to scrape out heres hoping
  • Options
    lets wait and see ,they av got to give the fella a few quid though maybe a whip round on saturday could help him.
  • Options
    Anyone remeber the whip round the club had to buy Ronnie Moore from Rotherham..............£15k.................still got the certificate somewhere
  • Options
    yep remember it well it was money well spent d .
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I am gutted but I have to wish him well and hope he can turn things around,(on evidence seen unlikely). Notice all the Prolapse fans who don't care a jot about us have taken the time out of their monumentally eventful lives to register with a myriad of Charlton sites to lets us know just how much they care! To those "individuals" remember it will be your team next (although having barely been in the top flight it is obviously not so hard to adapt to your natural tier two level). Please Phil prove us and everyone else wrong and I will happily eat my dads humble pie lp!
  • Options
    "I will happily eat my dads humble pie lp! "

Pilchard, that's not going to be enough. If we stay up, you have to buy the band's entire reissued back catalogue on CD, including the expanded de luxe live album with the 'bonus' track featuring the 20 minute drum solo...
  • Options
    Humble Pie ? Giving your age away there Nigel.

Od course, looooooong before my time, lol
  • Options
    Get back to your tax return, Oggy!
  • Options
    not with a 20 sumfing young un oggy you had me believing you were closer to me than you are soundas i fear not my friend you are in fact an oldie
  • Options
    Aw, Nige ..... I'm too busy procrastinating.

I'm so bored with it, it snuffs out my spirit.

So I've sneaked back on Charlton Life for my fix.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick [/cite]

not with a 20 sumfing young un oggy you had me believing you were closer to me than you are soundas i fear not my friend you are in fact an oldie

Boy's just 21, I was even younger than I am now, when he was born.

Me an oldie ?
    No mate, young as they come. Still playing football, are you .....?

;o)
  • Options
    Only in the dads Vs Kids matches now Oggy i am afraid my belly has grown too large to be a contender man :-)
  • Options
    complete support of course......