Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else at work today?

edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
Totally pointless. Phone's not ringing and it's bloody freezing.

Comments

• Options
    Im off work until tuesday! :D

Don't know why im getting excited though because is know for a fact the paperwork will be touching the celling when i get back..
  • Options
    back in today, have a few bits to do as I am out of the office on Monday, but it is very quiet.
  • Options
    Yep, back to normal now.
  • Options
    Back today, including myself there's only 4 people in the office. I was away for nearly 2 weeks and only received a single e-mail, which was spam. Personally I think it's good to start slowly and build up rather than jumping in to the deep end.
  • Options
    Been in all week apart from yesterday.

Only two of us in on the floor and the lights are motion sensored so they keep turning off every 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Yep, plus side it's warm and quiet. Downside I could have used a longer lie-in.
  • Options
    back in today... more busy than i thought it would be but still half empty (or full...)
  • Options
    Wish I had some work...........:-(
  • Options
    About as busy as our forward line.....doh, already messed up my new years resolution, wasn't going to criticise our team.
  • Options
    Nug, you done well ;
    you lasted nearly 35 hours !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im in and have lots to do.

I'd rather be at home swigging Stella and eating cold turkey

Still - looking forward to tomorrow as its going to be the turning point
  • Options
    Sat im me office doing very little started at 8 not due to finish till 8 tonight but very little going on in the Operating Theatres today so hoping to get out early. (as im the boss today think i might lol)
  • Options
    I am, last day with my current employers, new job starts on Monday, so going to finish my handover note, delete my emails and personal files, and leave.
  • Options
    no back Monday

2 weeks seemed to have flown past
  • Options
    Working from home today - got a lot to get done over the break .... and have flu, and can't be arsed .... bugger ....
  • Options
    Utterly, utterly pointless.

I sat in work on New Years Eve 'til 3pm doing sweet F A, and it's the same again today...

Spent this morning shopping for a new TV online.

Happy New Year =)
  • Options
    Yes, nowt going on, not many people buying cars at the moment so consequently they don't need delivering; bit of a worry for the future though!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Totally pointless. Phone's not ringing and it's bloody freezing.

exactly the same - why the hell is the heating off?
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Wish I had some work...........:-(

Same here - as V11 said no work to do!
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]I am, last day with my current employers, new job starts on Monday, so going to finish my handover note, delete my emails and personal files, and leave.

I wish i could do that! Where you off to? better job? Good luck with it matey!
  • Options
    Yeh in. Hoping to catch up on my blog and posts on CL. Expect to be thoroughly depressed by the time I leave here later.
  • Options
    Yep, been in all week apart from yesterday, and working again tomorrow, although I do get a day off next week for working Saturday, we get a day off in the week if we work a Saturday (every other Saturday we have to, which plays havoc for attending games), I get the choice of Tue/Wed or Thursday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm in, doing f all...Hence posting! Off to the gym for my lunch in a sec though, waste an hour or so in there.

Woke up this morning thinking it was Monday, so that was an absolute bonus when I was told its Friday & tomorrow is the weekend!!!