Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I see Defoe is displaying wonderful loyalty once again

I don't detest many people in this world...but he is really up there!

He shat on us, shat on West Ham and is now doing it to Pompey - I hope he catches something nasty from that divvy Chantelle bird and his cock falls off!

Comments

• Options
    He has always displayed loyalty, just to himself & no-one else. The bloke is a complete arse at least he is consistent.
  • Options
    However, he was loyal to Spurs - and that didn't get him anywhere ...
  • Options
    Don't stand up for Judas ...... that's not the Charlton way, lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I hope he catches something nasty from that divvy Chantelle bird and his cock falls off!

Ouch.
  • Options
    I can't stand the poisonous little midget
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    where's the little runt going... or is it just a transfer request
  • Options
    back to Spurs I reckon, along with Bellamy, god knows where that leaves Darren
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Swisdom[/cite]I hope he catches something nasty from that divvy Chantelle bird and his cock falls off!

Ouch.

well it is fair tbh
  • Options
    Agree with everything here but how much would use pay for his goals right now in spite of the litlle runt that he is!!!
  • Options
    he wouldn't score in this league too easy for him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    True, especially with our great passers of the ball, i.e Bailey and Youga
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: supaclive[/cite]However, he was loyal to Spurs - and that didn't get him anywhere ...

Loyal to Spurs...How?, jumped ship at the first sign of them struggling, and happy to sit on the bench earning decent wages up to that point, anyone else would have left earlier for the sake of their career, not Jermaine, then joins what he thinks is a growing club with Euro ambitions, and as soon as their bubble bursts he wants to jump ship again, scumbag of the highest order IMO
  • Options
    Totally agree DA9, my dad's company had a box next to his parents at Spurs, DAFOE ENTERPRISES they called it, (wat a load of c****), that girlfriend of his never watched the game she sat there on her mobile the whole game with the rest of his family, his dad was seemed a nice bloke to be fair, but at least Jermaine and his girl have something in common, only in it for the money!!!
  • Options
    His mum knows, when it's a good time to buy a house.
  • Options
    C'mon we all know the real reason he is leaving Pompey- it's because he still feels guilty for what he did to Charlton and so he is taking a massive paycut to come here and join us in order to get us out of the fix we are currently in!!!!!!!!! (lol)
  • Options
    Don't like Defoe any more than anybody else but to be fair he didn't want to leave Spurs - only went bcos he couldn't get a start there (was No. 3 behind Berbatov and Keane) awhip.nd Jol/Ramos just didn't seem to give him a fair crack of the

He joined Pompey so he could play every week and persue an England place (fair enough in my book)

Now Redknapp has gone to Spurs and promised him a regular starting spot so not surprising he is keen to go back really.
  • Options
    He also looks like a Ferengi out of Star Trek. Hey, Soapy back with incisive football comment !
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    According to SSN he missed training today due to illness and Portsmouth sent the club doctor round to make a proper assessment - of mind or body I'm not sure.
  • Options
    Doesn't it make you sick, poor excuses for human beings, like Defoe, Anelka etc have the world on plate because they can kick a ball straight, while so many nice, decent people are losing their jobs and their homes.

Don't ever try to tell me that if god exists, he's a nice bloke...
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Indeed.....a thoroughly loathsome individual.
    Leaving the word loyalty aside for one moment (because most pro footballers chase the next paycheque of course) this character takes it a step or two beyond, in that he shows not the remotest amount of honour or integrity to go with it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hey, leave him alone !!

Unlike Scott Parker (who signed FOUR 5year contracts in just over 2 years) Defoe did at least stay with one team for nearly 3 years !!
    Thats bloody loyal amongst todays footballers.

(I AM joking !!).
  • Options
    Rang in sick before a cup game - reminds me of Snotty's attack of the lurghi just before the cup game at Gillingham that day. Incidentally, in his book Jeff Winter said that one was the coldest he's been at a game, which for a native of Middlesbrough is saying something. It was bloody cold, although it doesn't look like being too warm this afternoon.
  • Options
    Yes, I commented earlier that it was one of the coldest games I can rememmber. The only colder game I can recall was Luton away in the 70's when there was snow and ice on the terraces and I spent half the second half, in their concourse as it was warmer.