Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BT Homehub

Anyone got the BT home hub? thinking about giving up on Sky and going for this.
Have found info on the packages etc but not individual prices,how does the sport package work? can you pick individual games? and how much per game?
sorry for all the questions

Comments

• Options
    You have too havea good Internet connection speed to use it for a start, which I bloody never and have had grief with the bill payments ever since.

Your mates sort out Sky HD/+???

Speak later
  • Options
    As mentioned by CPL above

I had BT vision hub for a couple of weeks living in Bromley, I then moved to Dartford and was told the broadband signal was not strong enough to use it so had to scrap it, so be sure of your BT broadband signal strength before ordering it.

I didn't have it long enough to look in to the sport. Films were on demand pay as you select to watch.
  • Options
    If you have BT Broadband and your connection is 2-Meg or faster, then it's a no-brainer to get a Vision Box. They only charge you a £1 and I think a £10 or £15 connection fee. The Vision box is a PVR (similar to Sky+) and is worth in excess of £140. The freeview, storage, recording and live pause etc all work perfectly and via the Broadband connection you get access to BT's content - most, but not all of which is chargeable. You can also take a monthly sports package (Setanta) from them if you want it. If the worse comes to the worse, you can always use it on a second TV.