Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man U fans standing at away matches

can anyone tell me when the rule was changed that now allows man u fans to stand at absolutely EVERY away match?

it's not enough that they are given Mike Reilly to ref their match to ensure safe passage to the next round .

Comments

• Options
    Near enough all away fans stand at games?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    ALL man u fans stand at ALL away games for 90 minutes. Watch a selection of other games and you will see standing but it's not all the fans and it's not for 90 minutes.

Liverpool fans do it a lot in the kop at anfield and a lot of the reason we aint allowed standing at away matches is cos of them , oh no sorry that's the fault of the sun , the yorkshire police and the FA of course
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]ALL man u fans stand at ALL away games for 90 minutes. Watch a selection of other games and you will see standing but it's not all the fans and it's not for 90 minutes.

Liverpool fans do it a lot in the kop at anfield and a lot of the reason we aint allowed standing at away matches is cos of them , oh no sorry that's the fault of the sun , the yorkshire police and the FA of course

Yeah, exactly. Number one rule in the Scouser's guidebook to life, it's never the Scouser's fault. It's also because of Scousers that no Englishman has been able to go Italy for a football match at any level since 1985 without fear of being stabbed. But Scousers are never to blame, the loveable cheeky chappies!
  • Options
    and it's always Liverpool fans who always say no to safe standing.
  • Options
    If 96 of our fans had died I think we would too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]If 96 of our fans had died I think we would too

And with that in mind, they should all sit down like good boys on the Kop
  • Options
    That's Scousers for you eh
  • Options
    Most larger clubs in numbers of supporters do it and have done for some time for 90minutes, eg. villa
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Most larger clubs in numbers of supporters do it and have done for some time for 90minutes, eg. villa

Yeah its nothing new.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]can anyone tell me when the rule was changed that now allows man u fans to stand at absolutely EVERY away match?

it's not enough that they are given Mike Reilly to ref their match to ensure safe passage to the next round .

Lets ban them from our ground next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm confused Buckshee! You seem to think the rules apply to Man.U. They never have previously!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]ALL man u fans stand at ALL away games for 90 minutes. Watch a selection of other games and you will see standing but it's not all the fans and it's not for 90 minutes.

Yeah, exactly. Number one rule in the Scouser's guidebook to life, it's never the Scouser's fault. It's also because of Scousers that no Englishman has been able to go Italy for a football match at any level since 1985 without fear of being stabbed. But Scousers are never to blame, the loveable cheeky chappies!

what made me laugh few years back was when Juventus made their first visit to anfield since liverpool fans murdered 32 of their supporters at heysel they turned their backs on the kop at the start of the match which annoyed the liverpool fans as they "had apologised for what had happened" , but strangely despite the sun apologising for what was said post hillsborough you still would struggle to get a copy of said paper anywhere around there
  • Options
    I hate United but they have a top away support.
    Most big clubs stand away for 90mins . Utd, Villa, Liverpool, Spurs, West Ham, Leeds, Geordies all stand everywhere (there are probably more). Forest all stood at City. England always stand away.
    It helps create an atmosphere and I wish we were the same.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Organiser[/cite]I hate United but they have a top away support.
    Most big clubs stand away for 90mins . Utd, Villa, Liverpool, Spurs, West Ham, Leeds, Geordies all stand everywhere (there are probably more). Forest all stood at City. England always stand away.
    It helps create an atmosphere and I wish we were the same.

Pretty much everyone of us stood at Palace away, we never take any decent numbers anywhere else