Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Parker to Man City

accoridng to reports for ................£10m

Comments

• Options
    Tell me we have a weird multi transfer sell on clause !
  • Options
    £10m :-|

Maybe a few seasons ago but hasn't he been injured for ages?

Not really the superstar signing City were after.
  • Options
    no he's played a lot recently

don't shoot the messenger LOL
  • Options
    SSN said that he will also earn significatnly more than his already £70,000 a week salary
  • Options
    I wonder if he regrets joining Chelsea.
  • Options
    And he's rather what they need at the moment given that they know what to do with the ball when they've got it but not when they haven't.
  • Options
    Apparently City were after Martin Christensen, but they could not afford to match his salary.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Apparently City were after Martin Christensen, but they could not afford to match his salary.....

The salary wasn't the issue - it was the prospect of having to pay more if they actually played him.
  • Options
    Sunday Supplement was interesting yesterday, when they said Parker was not worth the maney and that he would not make City a better team...
  • Options
    Oh dear, poor old Spammers are unravelling and will drop like a stone if Bellamy goes as well.

This will be very interesting to see whether Zola has the balls to be as honorable as Curbs and walk out because the club is selling players from under him.

I can't see him staying if Bellamy gets sold too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thing is......because of their premiership status they are still probably saleable even if its a cut price deal. Charltons plight post Zabeel is that we are no longer viewed as having that much to offer.
  • Options
    Sky saying, Hammers saying he's not for sale! If their holding on for more than 12m then good luck to em but I can't see it myself. Mind you Man City are "the richest club in the world".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SID[/cite]Sky saying, Hammers saying he's not for sale! If their holding on for more than 12m then good luck to em but I can't see it myself. Mind you Man City are "the richest club in the world".

Hilarious, just let them try and stand between Spotty Parker and a 50K per week pay rise, it would be like trying to hold back Pavarotti from the all-you-can-eat buffet.
  • Options
    "Pay Rise Parker" at it again. What a shocker.

If he'd gone on to become the player we all thought he could be I could understand teams willingness to throw cash at him, but the fact of the matter is that he's a shadow of the player he was with us, but on four times the money...

[Greavsie]It's a funny old game.[/Greavsie]
  • Options
    I've seen Scotty play 3 or 4 times this season (on live feeds at work) and I have to say that, whilst you can't argue that he has the same influence as he did with us, he played well in every game.

A look at Man City's record this season tells its own story - Scored 38 and conceded 30 in 20 games. They don't need a goalscoring midfielder but one who will help stem the flow of opposition attacks and there aren't too many better than Scotty at doing that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ormiston Addick
    Hilarious, just let them try and stand between Spotty Parker and a 50K per week pay rise, it would be like trying to hold back Pavarotti from the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Erm that wouldn't be difficult anymore ;o)
  • Options
    following from this. We must surely have had a sell n clause in Magic's contract with the gers.. he has been linked with a multi million pound move to the prem PLEASE tell me we have somthing there..
  • Options
    We have Christiansen on five grand a week with clauses that make it worse. Seems unlikely to me we are shrewd enough these days to get a sell on clause.
  • Options
    feck it I'd ask for a big pay rise if someone made me move up norf..

:)

Is Christiansen still at the club?

;)
  • Options
    Not to mention that we are still contributing to Fayes wage packet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]accoridng to reports for ................£10m

I'm trying very hard to give a flying feck............................nope, definitely dont
  • Options
    You about at all this Saturday DA9 ?
  • Options
    Yes fella, about, not sure about the game though, skint and big Elvis do Saturday night so need to save money.
  • Options
    If Parker goes to M.C can we have Hamman!
  • Options
    couldn't care less if it was possible to care less.
  • Options
    he's just been spotted celebrating with his family in pizza express bluewater
  • Options
    Last Suppa before the move?