Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

For Fans of James corden and Matt Horne.

Link to trailer

Plus there sketch show is being edited right now so will be on screen late spring..

Comments

• Options
    Like Gavin and Stacey but James Corden drives me nuts. . .
  • Options
    Like the look of that!

Me and the Mrs are massive G+S fans and can't wait for series 3. But I fear for it this year simply cos of over familiarity.

Series 3 will end up being the one when every man and his dog jump on the bandwagon which will lead to massive over-hype which the programme won't be able to live up to.

The other inevitablity is starting to happen too - the 'let's hate James Corden movement'. I've already heard it said that although he's brilliant in the programme he's a right knob in real life. Who cares, the guy's a funny actor and great comedy writer and that's how he shoudl be judged.
  • Options
    ive known James for a number of years of now, he used to be on our books. he still is a top top bloke but sadly is getting abit 'affected' by the hype he is attracting. I really thought the xmas specail was not really as good as it could have been. Series 3 has been written but the BBC have yet to deffinatly give it the green light, they will do for sure but may be a long way of filming. They used a couple of our clients in there sketch show so have read the scripts, it will either be a massive success or sadly fall into the one series wonder pile. The film looks great but again you can see they are being groomed to be the next Simon Pegg and Nick Frost who for my money are miles ahead in terms of comedy, writting and general comedy legend status.
  • Options
    I've read the scripts also for the sketch show and I thought it was VERY funny - was impressed - but it's how it translates onto the screen that will count .... Also read the script to Lesbian Vampire Killers, but Momentum Pictures have MUCH bigger pockets than me ..... :-(