Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Club Wembley / Corporate tickets for Carling Cup Final ???

Ladies & Gents,

A huge long shot, but does anyone know of any Club Wembley / Corporate tickets they can get their hands on for me for the Carling Cup Final (ok, a bit premature but I dont even think Spurs can chuck away a 3 goal lead!)... Looking for 3 tickets for me, Dad and Uncle if possible. Will pay up to £150 a ticket...

I know one of you (cant remember who it was now) tried to help but let me down eventually so getting in my request in advance this time, although I may have enough loyalty points for a standard ticket for myself, they'd be no chance of taking the family.

Any help/advice gratefully accepted!

Comments

• Options
    Now you've posted this i really really hope Burnley do you 3-0 at Turf Moor!
  • Options
    JohnBoy i had two burnt one this morning and gave the other to a gooner.
  • Options
    The way you lot played in the first half I would not be so confident defending a 4-1 lead. Was it Stu of HU16 who had the Corporate Pass if it was, pretty sure it's expired now.
  • Options
    Chris, it really wouldnt surprise me if they did. If we play like we did 1st half up there, they will stuff us. But I'm not prepared to miss out on another Wembley final after last year.
  • Options
    You're barking up the wrong tree Jonny.

Try an Arsenal board.They're sure to help.
  • Options
    Gloryhunter
  • Options
    mate dolnt you think asking abut cup final tickets on a CAFC board when we are as deep in the shit as we are and aint been in a cup final since God was playing footie and giving it "yeah well i missed last year " is a tad BOLLOXXXX
  • Options
    At the end of the day, I'd like to be able to take my family. As I said, I'll be able to get a ticket for myself through the loyalty scheme now but I wont be able to get tickets for the family. Someone on here, whoever it was, kindly tried to help me last year.
  • Options
    On another forum I post on a Spurs fan was going on about the dream final with Man Utd as soon as the semi-final draw happened. He then attacked Redknappe when they went a goal down before claiming normal service had resumed.

C'mon Burnley!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Was it Stu of HU16 who had the Corporate Pass if it was, pretty sure it's expired now.

It was and it is ;-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In all seriousness, Burnley were excellent last night. In that first 45 minutes, I dont remember seeing another team come to WHL and play with such freedom. With a change of luck on the night, they could have been 3-0 up at half time, no getting away from that.

Hey, got no qualms with the 2nd leg. If they beat us 3-0 then good luck to them. Its always a possibility. I remember, as I'm sure everyone else does, when Spurs were 3-0 up at half time in the FA Cup against Man City a few years ago then came back to win 3-4 with 10 men.

Seriously, if any team could let a 3 goal lead slip its Tottenham, no worries about that lol.

Havent come on here to offend anyone, just want to organise a nice day out for the family. If Burnley win, still wouldnt mind going to watch Burnley v Man Utd in all honesty. Would be supporting Burnley mind you.
  • Options
    If you fancy a nice family day out, why don't you go down to the 'woods' on Saturday :-)

(as long as the spelling mistakes don't put you orf)

http://www.cafc.co.uk/
  • Options
    AFKA, I want to look after my family, not put them in an early grave :oP
  • Options
    JohnBoy - talking of family, was it you last year that was having a rough time of it with your family? Obviously none of my business, but if it was you then i hope things are ok now mate.
    And don't worry, i don't think you've seriously offended anyone.
  • Options
    If I hear of anything will let you know, my boss sometimes gets offered things like this, and he has no interest whatsoever.
  • Options
    Chris, I had a rough time with the missus. Very shortly to be ex-missus as the divorce petition has been served now! Things were pretty dire for about 6 months but I've got a half-smile back on my face these days. Most certainly an improvement from how things were. Well and truly over my ex but it still irks me everyday that I dont see my nearly 3 year-old daughter as much as I would like but am coping. Just.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Ladies & Gents,

A huge long shot, but does anyone know of any Club Wembley / Corporate tickets they can get their hands on for me for the Carling Cup Final (ok, a bit premature but I dont even think Spurs can chuck away a 3 goal lead!)... Looking for 3 tickets for me, Dad and Uncle if possible. Will pay up to £150 a ticket...

I know one of you (cant remember who it was now) tried to help but let me down eventually so getting in my request in advance this time, although I may have enough loyalty points for a standard ticket for myself, they'd be no chance of taking the family.

Oh really?
  • Options
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not over yet, but the Spuds look absolutely shite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Ladies & Gents,

A huge long shot, but does anyone know of any Club Wembley / Corporate tickets they can get their hands on for me for the Carling Cup Final(ok, a bit premature but I dont even think Spurs can chuck away a 3 goal lead!)... Looking for 3 tickets for me, Dad and Uncle if possible. Will pay up to £150 a ticket...

Oh really?

Priceless!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From a truly dreadful day I have had this is a bright sparkly light!!
  • Options
    Wonder what the odds are for spurs to be relegated?
  • Options
    B@st@rds.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Gutted. Absolutely gutted.

Every one of those Burnely lads deserved a trip to Wembley, way way more than the over-paid primadonnas & mercenaries in white.

Still at least I won't have to waste a couple of hours of my life watching the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz final in a few weeks time.
  • Options
    Bollocks
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Seriously, if any team could let a 3 goal lead slip its Tottenham, no worries about that lol.

I so wish I put my money where my mouth was...
    I even said it to a pal on the train coming home last night that we would lose 3-0 in normal time.

Pathetic. The lot of 'em.
    Hands down, Burnley were the better team over the two legs...they just wanted it more. Says it all really.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]Seriously, if any team could let a 3 goal lead slip its Tottenham, no worries about that lol.

I even said it to a pal on the train coming home last night that we would lose 3-0 in normal time.

Hands down, Burnley were the better team over the two legs...they just wanted it more. Says it all really.

But as always the supposed football gods smile on the big rich bastards. I hate this flippin' game...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]
    Every one of those Burnely lads deserved a trip to Wembley, way way more than the over-paid primadonnas & mercenaries in white.

Like Defoe, who after 120 minutes of football is on his way to Wembley
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnBoyUK[/cite]

Well said JohnBoy - I'm no fan of the spuds but at least you can admit to your team getting lucky.
  • Options
    premiership quality shone thru in the end ;-)