Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Long Wheel Base Van - help needed

Afternoon,

Long shot, but am wondering if anyone can help me out with the hire of a long wheel base transit van or similar? I'm taking part in another charity bike ride in May (Med to the Atlantic this time, across the bottom of France) and we need a support van that can carry up to 14 bikes (particularly for when we're meant to be cycling up two peaks in the Pyrenees!).. Have been on to all the major hire companies and they either won't hire for driving in France or are asking close to £1k....which means less for charity. It'll be needed from April 30th and returned on May 11th (so yes I'm missing the relegation party vs Norwich...).

Any help anyone can offer would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    A few of the smaller hire companies hire for Europe...try Olympic Self Drive in Bromley Road Downham....020 8461 5555....I recently asked them about a Luton Van for Germany in February and they didn't say they don't hire out for Europe.
    They are getting back to me with a quote.
  • Options
    Doesn't DA9 work in that area?
  • Options
    I was gonna say DA9 works in vehicle hire maybe he can help or knows a man who can - ***CUPS HANDS AND SHOUTS*** DA9 WHERE ARE YA
  • Options
    DA9 has kindly sent me his details and I shall be giving him a shout later
    Cheers
  • Options
    Yep, never one to miss a sales opportunity me :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Yep, never one to miss a sales opportunity me :-)

ArthurDaley_203x220.jpg