Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New & Prospective CL fathers & mothers

edited January 2009 in Not Sports Related
with all the new and prospective Fathers and of course Mothers on here perhaps we should take a long term view on the fans if not players of the future for the Addicks

according to research songs played while in the womb can be reassuring and familiar once born, so perhaps Red Red Robin could be one..

any other tips for breeding or nuturing a young footballer/fan?

Comments

• Options
    (edited - bump - forgive the pun)
  • Options
    My little angel is almost 6 months old now and already has 3 Charlton babygro's - I think I need to condition her while she is still impressionable otherwise she could easily be swayed towards one of the Premiership bullies!!
  • Options
    How a bit of the John Barnes rap from World in Motion?
  • Options
    where does one get the babygrows?

mine is kicking like a trooper and has long legs (unlike his father), a good sign perhaps. Hope he has football talent (also unlike his father)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]where does one get the babygrows?

mine is kicking like a trooper and has long legs (unlike his father), a good sign perhaps. Hope he has football talent (also unlike his father)

Charlton Superstore!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    cdnt see em online - is that same as bodysuit (am rank ameteur here)
  • Options
    Still havent won a league game since finding out we have one on the way.Live in a Palace/Chelsea heartland.My poor foetus hasnt got a chance no matter what I ' sing ' to it ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]cdnt see em online - is that same as bodysuit (am rank ameteur here)

Bodysuit + BabyGrow = Same thing....

Only cause my niece has a few of them too..
  • Options
    Seeing your fiancee's name appearing on this thread makes you sh!t yourself I can tell you :0)
  • Options
    yeah I want a kit style one though (not the full baby kit) I guess I'm just a fussy fecker
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ha ha ha I was about to say is there more news on the way NSU and Maria?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]cdnt see em online - is that same as bodysuit (am rank ameteur here)

http://tickets.cafc.co.uk/shop.ink?pcategory=Baby

oh dear, poor cheryls got her work cut out with a new baby and you not knowing what one of those is :-)
  • Options
    na its a doddle all this child rearing stuff...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]Seeing your fiancee's name appearing on this thread makes you sh!t yourself I can tell you :0)

[cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]ha ha ha I was about to say is there more news on the way NSU and Maria?

LOL - Not yet!! There are a few things to get sorted first - Like a wedding!! - Not sure it's a god look walking up the isle with a bump! :o)
  • Options
    ha ha ha ;o)
  • Options
    My little boy is gonna be 5 weeks old tomorrow, made sure he had his Charlton sleepsuit on when coming out of hospital. He had plenty of Red,red robin and VFR so far.

Unfortunatley he has had to sit through CAFC.TV commentary as well.
  • Options
    he'll grow up disturbed.. remind me why we now have to pay for previously free to air commentary (which has suddenly completely disappeared)
  • Options
    well my little addick arrived today at 3pm, mother and little one doing great. Now where's that ST application form..
  • Options
    congratulations Razil !! Bet you are still buzzing now. Well done mate.
  • Options
    thanks mate,

CL the site that never sleeps..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Congrats to you and yours!
  • Options
    congrats
  • Options
    Well done sir...

First 18 years are the hardest apparently. I can't believe my little girl will be 1 in a couple of Months, time flies when you have no sleep :-)
  • Options
    Congrats. Lovely photo.

All the best and enjoy it. A wonderful thing to be a parent despite all the pain (and cost)
  • Options
    Raz, you have no idea how much better that pic of your beautiful son has made me feel! All the very best to you & your better half!
  • Options
    Is the club shop open today? Might pop down and get some sleep suits for him
  • Options
    Yes it is open
  • Options
    Congratulations! How exciting for you both...all the best for the coming weeks!
  • Options
    Thanks.

Went to club shop at 2pm on sat and it was closed, must be the summer opening thing altho I didn't notice it on the os page
  • Options
    slipped that on him when the missus wasn't looking..

:P