Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Headlines you don't expect to see on our official site from now on....

1235»

Comments

• Options
    P
    Parkinson wins Manager of the Month
  • Options
    'Benefit game for long serving Addick Martin Christensen'. Christensen has never made a first team appearance for Charlton but has always said he'd be delighted to play provided it didn't clash with any of his holiday arrangements. He added 'I asked the Chairman about a benefit as my Mercedes needs a service and have you seen their prices? Fortunately he also has one and understands the problem. The game will probably take place in Denmark and I might play, we'll have to see as I might be skiing like I do most Saturdays'.

Couldn't happen, could it?
  • Options
    'Messi arrives to tidy things up at the Valley'
  • Options
    Moutaouakill named club captain

Parky's half time team talk does the trick

Todorov to start

Rommedahl is named as Parky's replacement

Striker scores

Rob Styles in no card shown shocker

Charlton Fan Bobbie Ewing alive as last three seasons were only a dream!
  • Options
    The Valencia link agreement has taken effect
  • Options
    Jordan welcomes Varney groundshare offer
  • Options
    Palace do swap deal, Butterfield for 10 crates of Fanta
  • Options
    Richard Murray concerns about swine flu

Richard Murray moved quickly to deny the reports appearing in the London press and some tabloid newspapers. Commenting on claims that he had said the team were a load of swine and that he hoped they would catch a heavy cold, Richard Murray insisted that he had been maliciously misquoted. "Like everyone else, I am worried about the possible effects of swine flu and have asked the team not to take their holidays in Mexico. The symptoms of swine flu are similar to those of a heavy cold, so we are keeping a close eye on our players to ensure that we can start next season with a fully fit team. I have absolutely no idea why the press should want to invent these stories."
  • Options
    Online petition was last straw - Murray
  • Options
    Parkinson leaves Addicks by mutual consent. "I realised I wasn't up to the task, it was to big for me" said Parkinson 40.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's official, scientists have disproved the rumours. Valley HAS more atmosphere than the Moon.
  • Options
    Charlton have regretably accepted £20m for their star striker.
  • Options
    Carter vows to abstain from premarital sex, "My purity ring is the only ring piece i will be chasing from now on." says the legendary woodsman.
  • Options
    ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    Burton treble unperches Canaries
  • Options
    League one golden boot award for Charlton's striker.....
  • Options
    edited May 2009
  • Options
    links dead mate
  • Options
    BURTON'S SON SIGNS 5 YR DEAL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafc-MJ[/cite]BURTON'S SON SIGNS 5 YR DEAL
    LOL...best moment of the season. Not him scoring but realising, after him missing first time, that it was Burton's son!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]links dead mate

Just tried it, it works!